Chapter Twelve

AN: I'm listening to Stone Temple Piiots while writing this xD

On the top will be Lashton later on :-)

*Luke's POV*

Ashton Irwin.

My boyfriend.

I like the sound of calling him my boyfriend. To be able to call him mine. To let him wear my jersey. To call him my princess.

"Hey Lilly," I said once I entered homeroom.

"Hey Luke," she replied. She seemed scared for some reason and she never gets scared.

"You okay?" I asked in concern.

"Yeah... I'm fine," she reassured me.

"Okay..." I said, not completely convinced.

~

It was now the end of the day and Calum, Michael, Andrew, and I had football practice. We had the championship game up and it was against our rival school.

"How's it going guys," Brad said walking over to us.

"Leave us alone you douche canoe," Calum rolled his eyes.

"Now why would I do that," Brad smirked wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Because nobody likes you," Andrew spoke up.

"Like you're any better," Brad replied.

"At least I don't go around spilling other peoples secrets," Andrew retorted.

"He deserved it." Brad shrugged.

"Nobody deserves what you did to Ash," Michael said.

"He deserves everything that happened to him," Brad replied.

"Why? Give me one good reason why," I said.

"He hits his daughter."

"What makes you say that?" I replied.

"I've seen it happen. He was at the park and hit her because she wasn't listening to him." Brad said.

"I doubt that. I've seen him with her and he treats her like the most precious thing in the world," I told Brad.

"I bet he does it for show. He's not as nice as you think he is."

I snapped.

I punched Brad square in the jaw because nobody says those things about my princess.

"What the hell?" Brad shouted as he stumbled back.

"What is going on over here?" Coach said as he walked over.

"He punched me for no apparent reason!" Brad exclaimed.

"No I didn't! He was making fun of one of my friends for no apparent reason!" I told Coach.

"If this happens again Hemmings I won't be afraid to remove you for the game," Coach said.

"You can't do that!"

"I can if you keep arguing with me."

"Fine," I muttered in defeat.

~

"Aren't we having band practice today?" Michael asked once practice was over.

"Yeah. I told Ashton to meet at my house," I told the other two.

After walking for about 10 minutes we finally reached my house.

"Hey Mom, I'm home and Michael and Calum are here!" I shouted up the stairs.

"Okay!" I heard her shout back.

"What do you guys want to do while we wait for Ashton?" I ask the two boys.

"Play Mario Kart," they said simultaneously. They looked at each other and grinned and went in for a quick kiss on the lips.

Cute.

"Well then you two set it up since it was your idea," I said.

Calum pouted, but he agreed to set it up.

~

Ashton finally arrived after about an hour of the three of us playing Mario Kart.

"Sorry I'm late. My mum was being annoying and when I told her to shut up she started a rant saying that if I'm disrespectful to her one more she'll whip me with a wet noodle," Ashton told us once he sat down on the couch.

"Why exactly tell her to shut up?" Michael questioned.

"She was rapping to 'Anaconda'. It was disturbing."

The boys and I started laughing while Ashton was blushing in embarrassment.

"Can we just start practice?" Ashton asked wanting to not be embarrassed again.

~

Band practice was fun. We played some songs that we had written and also started to write a new song. Calum and Michael were the first ones to leave, but that's okay because I got alone time with Ashton.

"How was your day princess?" I ask Ashton. He blushed in embarrassment once he heard that nickname.

"It was fine," he said.

We were in a comfortable silence with him in my arms. He was laying on top of me with his head on my chest with his eyes closed. I had one arm around his body and one hand laying on his head with my lips lightly touching his forehead.

"Do you want to come to my football game this week," I mumbled softly to him.

"Okay," he mumbled sleepily.

And with that we fell asleep.

~

AN: I'm so sorry for the long wait.

Blame school.

Brad... why you gotta be so r00d

Why do you think Lilly is scared?

We got Lashton cuddles.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

They have my relationship goals.

Also just so you know things aren't gonna be so happy go lucky in a few chapters.

One of them involves Naomi.

Dun dun dun

GOAL: 3+ votes and comments

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!!!!