Part 44

(1 week later)

It was friday the 30th of May, exactly a week after my interview for the local hospital physiotherapist job.

I woke up with a weirdly good feeling dancing around my body. I didn't know why i was feeling so good there was no reason really .... or was there?

I walked down the stairs with a little bounce in the steps i took. I looked at the door for any post. I stopped still smiling to myself. There was a letter addressed to me. A letter looking like it had good contents inside it.

I picked it up and skipped to the kitchen table. I placed it down carefully, looking at it for a while. I opened it slowly creating a layer of tension around the room. I unfolded the piece of paper and read what information it held. I let out a big cheer.

Just at that exact moment Max crept up behind me quietly and poked me in the side. I turned and smilied at him looking like a chesire cat.   

"Why have you got a gigantic but some what scary smile on your face?" He asked looking at me weirdly.

I pased the piece of paper to him as i carried on smiling. I was speechless and so happy. Max read the piece of paper steadily, viewing every word of it. He stood completey still whilst he did it. Just then he made some movement.

"Oh my god, well done, congratulations. I am so happy for you babe!" He said as he flung his arms around me, giving off a big hug.

"Thank you!" I replyed still in his arms.

"I am so glad you got it!" Max said letting me go.

"Me to!" I shouted excitidly whilst jumping up and down on the floor.

I had got the physiotherapist job at the local hospital. It said i could start as soon as i wanted. I was so happy and excited as i had really wanted to get this job.

I rang all the girls Meg, Charlotte, Sommer and Emi to tell them as they had told me to tell them the news when i found out. They all congratulated me seperatly over the phone.

Max was taking me out to dinner to celebrate the good news. We got dressed and then got in the car. We drove to a fancy restarant.

The food was lovely and we had such a good night.

*Max's POV*

I was so glad Abbie had got the job. I was so happy for her. She was so excited about it. I hope she enjoys it when she starts. She deserved celebration so that's why i took her out for a meal to say a big 'well done'.