Part 60

It was the next morning, the 16th March. The day we were getting on a plane to go on our honey moon.

I woke up with a ton of excitement. I jumped on Max. He gave out a loud ouch as he pushed me off him. I dragged him out of bed.

"Babe I was trying to sleep!" Max told me yawning.

"Max we have no time to sleep we are catching our plane in 5 hours time" I said excitedly.

"Oh yeah its our honey moon day!" He spoke starting to slowly completely wake up.

"Yes exactly, lets get ready!" I told him.

5 hours later we were on a plane flying to the Maldives.

I held Max's hand tightly for comfort. My world started to go dark as I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to Max gently shaking my shoulders. I opened my eyes to see Max's face.

"We are here babe!" Max told me smiling.

I jumped up and rushed off the plane. Max followed me. I stood transfixed by the sight ahead of me. The sky was clear blue with no clouds. The sun hung sweetly in the sky. I gasped at the beautiful sights. It was perfect.

We got on a little boat that took as from the main island to the little holiday island we were staying on. We were shown to our hut. It was the definition of perfection. The curtains swayed in the cool sea breeze and the room was enlightened by the light from the sun. I jumped on the bed, max did the same. We lay there for a few minutes in the comfy, soft, dreamy linen. I was in heaven.

Suddenly I got up and opened my bag.

"We are going down to the beach" I told Max.

I put on my bikini and a beach summer dress. I opened the hut door as the beach meet my eyes. I ran down to the beach.

"Wait for me darling!" I heard Max shout as he was still getting ready. But I couldn't wait.

Me and Max walked along the beach hand in hand. I looked out at the calm, clear blue sea. I smiled with joy, it was beautiful. The water glistened in the sunlight and the fishes twinkled under the surface. laughed as my feet walked through the soft sand which was golden in colour.

I smiled at Max who smiled back at me. I stopped as Max carried on walking. I walked down to the waters edge and dipped my fingers in. It was not to warm but not to cold. It was just the right temperature, nice and cool. I walked back very slowly to Max. I dripped some water down the back of his t-shirt then ran away giggling. He chased after me down the beach. I kept looking behind me to see where he was. Suddenly I stopped. I couldn't see him behind me. I started to worry.

"Max?" I said looking all around, panicking.

Suddenly I felt two arms grab me by around my waist. It was Max. He picked me up as I giggled loudly. He twirled me around and around before placing me gently on the ground. I lay there laughing as he jokily wrestled with me. Max sat over me to stop me wiggling about. We both stopped and looked at each other. As he lay learned over me, we slowly kissed passionately.

Max suddenly fidgeted as I flicked sand up onto his cheek. I ran down to the cool, clear, calm blue water and wandered in. Max came in after me and we had a water fight.

After a very eventful day we went back to out holiday hut to rest as we needed the sleep. We were both so tired.