Part 9

I woke up to my alarm beeping next to me, I just wanted to get a hammer and smash it to bits but I just switched it off.

Max rolled over and mumbled next to me, half asleep. I got up and made something tasty from the food that was left in the kitchen. By that i mean a cheese toastie as I wasn't a great cook. Also my cooking skills didn't go very far. I sat on a kitchen chair and gave Elvis some fuss as he looked lonely. Max walked down the stairs about 2 hours later looking very fresh.

(Max's POV)

I was wide awake as i had gone straight to sleep last night because i was tired from the busy day even if i didn't do a lot. I couldn't believe Abbie woke up 2 hours ago as she had been the one running around like mad yesterday............ literally! I am so lucky too have a girl like her, shes always so dedicated to the things she loves (sport) and is really determined to achieve anything, well anything to do with medicine and sport! I love her and i don't know where i would be without her!

Back to my POV

Me and Max took Elvis for a walk as we were all bored as heck. Max was texting a lot. He said it was just him and the boys trying to sort out a surprise for as girls. I smiled to myself thinking what this surprise could be. I loved surprises, well good surprises anyway. We got back through the door as the house phone rang. I answered it.

"Hello" i said.

"Hey my total babe" Charlotte replied as that was what we called one another.

"Is it alright if all us girls come round to yours tonight as we have never got ready for a night out round at your place before .As it was the weekend and a saturday we were all going out tonight.

"Yes sure" i replied looking round at the state of the house. It was a mess!

"We will all be round at 6.30, oh and tell Max the boys are getting ready round here" she said.

"Ok i will see you later love you loads, bye bye!" i replied.

"Love you too, can't wait, bye bye!" Charlotte said excitedly. I put the phone down and gasped at the house for a minute.

"What's the matter?" Max said giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"The girls are coming round here to get ready tonight look at the mess!" i replied panicing.

"We can tidy up quickly!" he said grabbing a pile of books and taking them upstairs. Just as i went to move a pile of papers which belonged to Max, he stopped me and took them off me.

"They are important, you can't see them!" he shouted hiding them. What was Max hiding? Was it something i needed to be worried about? I really wanted to know. I let it slip to the back of my mind hoping to forget about it.

(2 hours later, 6.30)

Max was going now so i gave him a kiss and told him i would see him later. "I love you!" he said.

"I love u too!" i replied giving him a hug. I said goodbye and waved him off. Just at that moment the girls turned up in Sommer's car, she parked outside my house. I got jumped on by Meg as she gave me a big hug.

"Are you alright? You seam distant!" Emily said as she walked up to me. I told her about Max acting weirdly lately.

"Siva's been the same" she replied sounding as concerned as me. We all got ready then drove to the club, to meet up with the boys.

(Meg's POV)

Us girls danced the night away, while the boys just sat near the bar drinking and talking secretly behind our backs. We were all worried and concerned about them. Sommer was constantly telling us everything will be fine as she was like a older sister to all of us even though she was younger! We had to have trust in them and hope everything is alright. But this was a very hard thing to do as we wanted to know so badly.

Back to my POV

The club closed. I gave all the girls a hug and said bye. The boys whispered something to each other. Me and Max got in the car and drove home. We walked through the door holding hands. We got into bed.

I cuddled up to Max as he put his arm round me. "I need to tell you something" he said in my ear.

"Im listening" i replied.

"We are all going on holiday in 2 weeks time" he said smiling.

"Wooooooooo i need a holiday!" i replied hugging him as tightly as i could. With that thought stuck in my head I fell to sleep in Max's arms.