Part 24

(1 month and 3 weeks later)

IT WAS CHRISTMAS DAY!!! This meant presents, spending time with the gang and lots of fun. Also there were only 6 days till Sommer and Jay's wedding!!

I woke up very early all excited because of the christmas atmosphere present in the thin air. It was 5am in the morning as i jumped out of bed and ran around the room crazy. I was still a little kid really when it came to christmas. I walked over to the window and swept back the curtains to uncover the sight outside the iced over misty glass. Thick bits of white crystal like paper fell down from the sky.........it was snowing!! This made the mood feel even more christmassy and i loved it when it was a snowy xmas day. I stood looking out into the street for a few minutes, imagining all of the kids waking up now with their smiling little faces beaming at the sight of presents and snow.

I walked down the stairs quietly so Max or Elvis wouldn't wake up. I looked at the christmas tree which had took its place in the living room. There was brightly coloured tinsel lining the stair banisters. My hand felt the soft texture of it as I walked down the steps. Presents under the tree met my line of sight. I ran and picked them up. There was lots of diferent coloured wrapped presents. I scrambled around through the pile until my hand felt the one i was looking for. It was a little box wrapped in sparkling silver shiny wrapping paper which had a label reading 'To Abbie Happy Christmas beautiful Love Max xxx'.I cradled it close to my heart for ages and then shook it gently. The object inside the box rattled as it moved. A smile enlightened my face. I placed the pressie back down at the back in its original place under the green branches of the tree which swiped my face as i leaned down. I laughed as they tickled my soft skin. I sat watching the telly downstairs for 2 hours till half 7 when Max suddenly emerged from upstairs. He cuddled me tight.

"Happy Christmas babe!" he whispered in my ear.

"Thank you and back at you!" I replied hugging him back.

We sat on the floor and opened our presents. We each opened them one at a time in turns. After a lot of unwrapping there where just 2 presents left - 1 for each of us! It was the gifts from each other. Max opened his which was the new Manchester city football shirt he loved it! It was my turn, I unwrapped the present slowly cherishing the moment and took a deep breath before I opened the box. The present revealed a silver chained necklace which had a silver heart with the words 'Love you always' engraved on it. As i picked it delicately up in my palm the light shined on it showing its beauty even more.

"Do you like it?" Max asked me as I was stuck in time.

"Like it, I love it! Thank you so much!" i said placing it back in the box before pouncing on Max knocking us both onto the floor. We lay cuddled up on the floor with wrapping paper dotted around us. Max kissed me passionatly as i lay in his comfortable grip.

By this time it was now 9am and the others were coming round at 11. Max started cooking the christmas meal while i tided all the wrapping paper from the presents up. The whole day was so much fun! All the couples came round to ours to enjoy christmas. Max wore his shirt and I wore my necklace. Emily showed us her brancelet off Siva. It had lots of little sparkling silver flowers around her name in the middle on a silver chain. Charlotte got some expensive crystal earrings off Tom. Sommer got a ipod off Jay and Meg got some high heals off Nathan. They were strappy and black with little silver patterns on the straps. All the presents the boys had got the girls were beautiful. We opened lots of boxes of chocolate,ate till we all felt sick and listened to christmas songs. We danced around craziliy and sang really loud. I was surprised the neighbours hadn't complained. Max cooked us all the most amazing christmas dinner even cooking Jay something vegaterian. When they left the house was such a mess but i didn't care as we had so much fun. My first christmas with Max and my new friends had been the best!! Even Elvis enjoyed it as we brought him a doggie santa hat to wear, he looked a right star!