Part 20

(2 weeks later)

It was coming to the end of august meaning the summer holidays were nearly over. We were all counting down the days for Sommer and Jay's wedding in December on new years eve. It was going to be such an amazing day and none of us could hold our excitement in! My dad was now back home from Norway and my parents were back together! Mum had rung to tell me the good news. Me and Max were going over for lunch today so he could see my home and meet the parents. Mum had already met Max not long ago about 2 weeks ago but he hadn't met my dad. I knew my dad and Max would get on so well as they were both completely bonkers.

We got to my house and i just opened the door and walked straight in. Max stood awakardly at the door step not sure what to do.

"Just come in!" I laughed as he stood looking stupid.

"No its rude I have never been here before!" he said looking around the place.

"I have though all my life and you are my boyfriend so you are aloud to come straight in!" I replied taking his hand and dragging him in the house.

I introduced my dad to Max. They got on very well as they were similar. We had a great time as Max met my family. He even meet my little brother Jake who was 17 and a typical teenager! My parents embarrassed me the whole time we were there infrout of Max as that's what my parents did.

I went and showed Max my room which had been abandoned and empty for 4 months. I looked around at the un-used stuff which had been stationary for quite a while. I started packing everything i wanted to take to Max's my new home as mum had gave me a big bag to put my stuff in. All the stuff i didn't want mum was going to get rid of. After i had finished packing my stuff i walked out to Max's car with the biggest bag ever!! I said bye to the family and waved as we drove away.

When i got home my university rang me to tell me I would be sitting my exams at the end of September - exactly a month away!! Luckily i had picked up all my revision books from my house today so for the next month i could revise ready for my exams. I went for a quick run after hearing from my uni because that's what I felt like doing.

When i got back i had a shower and then played on the wii with Max for the rest of the night with Elvis by my side. 

We played baseball on Wii sports and as a competitive person i didn't like it if someone was beating me. It was Max's go to bat and i was bowling. We were drawing so it was any ones game. Max started hitting lots of home runs one after the other so i tripped him up. He made contact with the floor laughing while landing. I looked at him lying on the floor. I looked back at the tv screen but suddenly i felt something touch my ankle. With that second I was pulled down on the floor landing on Max. He had grabbed my ankle and pulled me down on purpose. We wrestled on the floor for a bit. It all came to a stop when I gave him a wedgie as he was trying to get up making him fall back down to the floor.

"I think my pants have ripped" Max said smiling.

"I don't care that's what you get for pulling me down onto the floor!" I replied laughing.