Part 17

"Congratulations!" we all repeated after one another. Jay and Sommer cuddled each other.

"So much for being pregnaut!" Meg said sounding gutted. We all laughed.

"The vase I broke before, I will replace it for your wedding present!" Charlotte said giving Sommer a hug.

All the guys slapped Jay on the shoulder and back whilst wolf whistling.

"You go mate" Siva said to him.

All us girls fussed around Sommer as she showed us the ring on her finger which was shining in the light.

"When did he propose?? How did he propose??" Em asked wanting to know more.

"We went for a boat ride last week and we were watching the sun set as the water glistened and he got down on one knee, said lovely things about me and how I make him happy then proposed.

"Awwww how sweet!" Meg and Charlotte said at the same time.

"How romantic" I said after day dreaming "Max should take a step out of Jay's book!" I said looking over at Max and laughing.

*Meg's POV*

Sommer and Jay are perfect for each other and they are so happy together. They make each other smile and laugh so much. There is no one better suited to them than each other and I could never imagine them apart. They go so well together and im really happy for their engagement. I can't wait for the wedding, it's going to be a great day! And we will all be enjoying it and having fun together!

*Back to my POV*

"Got a date for the wedding?" Nath asked Jay.

"Yeah we both want a winter wedding, so we were thinking some time in december" Jay replied smiling like a cheshire cat with his amount of happiness.

"Why don't you have it on new year's eve?" Tom said to Jay as he had overheard their convosation."Think about it the start of a new year and the start of your new life together as a married couple!". 

"That's a good idea Tom!" Max said pulling Tom's ear.

After a long debate we were all for the idea of a new year's eve wedding.

"Ok new years eve it is then" Sommer said happily as Jay pulled her in and kissed her passionately.

Me and Charlotte looked at each other as we shared the same thought. Suddenly we started doing a dance.

"Im so excited and i just can't hide it!" we both sang out loud as we danced crazily to show our excitement for the wedding. Everyone laughed at us.

After a few drinks to celebrate the news we all headed off for our homes. I gave all the girls each a big hug and said bye to the boys. Sommer and Jay waved us all off as we left them in peace on their own in each others company to enjoy their engagement. On the journey back home all i could think about was what their wedding was going to be like. I could picture Sommer and Jay holding hands running through the snow which was covering them in little bits of crystal. Then they would stop and Jay would pull Sommer in close while they kissed passionatly in the snow. I was deep in thought when the car drove to a halt.

"Babe we're home" Max said squeezing my hand tightly as he opened his door and got out the car. I stepped out of the car as Max took my hand and lead me to the front door of the house. We got in and plonked ourselves down on the sofa as we were both tired. Laughter struck the air as we bounced and landed on to the sofa.

"What were you thinking about in the car? You were really quiet" Max asked as he put his arm around me and pulled me in close.

"Sommer and Jay's winter wedding" I replied smiling to myself.

"It's gonna be great isn't it" Max said thinking deeply.

"Yes its gonna be perfect, i can't wait till my wedding day" I replied.

"You will look beautiful as you always do!" Max said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and kissing my forehead.

"Stop talking about yourself!" I said laughing as I playfully hit him.

"No i'm talking about you as your gorgeous and all round perfect!" Max told me as I buried my head into his chest and fell to sleep in his arms.