43

"How is she?" Jeongwoo asked.

Haruto licked his lips and faced him. "She's doing okay."

Minji pouted. "I saw her two days ago, Hayeol's not so comfortable having visitors. She wasn't even comfortable looking straight into my eyes whenever I talked to her." She released a sigh. "I want the old cheerful Hayeol back."

"When will she go back to school?"

"Next week, I guess? She believes that she already had enough rest but she doesn't want to expose herself already. We're going to visit Myunghee later" Haruto seemed to not like that fact.

"Visit? She doesn't deserve any visitors! Can I come with you? I'll smash my electric durian on her." Minji rolled her eyes. "That's what she deserves."

Haruto pressed his lips together on a thin line. "Hayeol insists."

Minji just released a sigh.

———

"Are you all good?" He asked, looking at her as she faced the mirror.

Hayeol continued to fix herself, her long sleeve turtleneck as well as her hair. "Hmm." She hummed in response.

Haruto released a sigh. "Are you sure about this? You might not want to see her."

Hayeol faced Haruto, giving him a 'we already talked about this' look. "I wouldn't have asked Doyoung which hospital she is right now, if I really don't want to see her" Hayeol walked closer to her boyfriend who's sitting at her bed room couch. "I'm with you. There's nothing to worry about." She smiled. "Let's go."

Hayeol grabbed her bag and made her way out of the house with Haruto. They took a bus on their way to the address of the hospital Doyoung sent.

As they get nearer to the hospital, Hayeol faced Haruto.

"Mwoya?"

"Have you talked with Doyoung yet?" She asked.

Haruto nodded. "We met yesterday. We're good, now."

"Am I allowed to talk to him whenever I want to?" Hayeol teased.

Haruto furrowed his eye brows. "...s-sure.." He looked put of the bus window.

Hayeol giggled. "I'm just kidding. Don't get jealous, Haru-ya." She leaned her head on his shoulder. "Even if there's a lot of guys who wanted to talk to me, there's only one person I would like to talk to until forever. His name is Haruto."

Haruto can't help but smile. He looked at Hayeol and reached for her hand. He held her hand, locked his fingers to hers and looked back outside.

———

Haruto followed her as she walked pass the other doors of people who are in a bad mental state. They walked until they reached a specific door.

Hayeol peeked at the small window and saw her. She's sitting at the corner of the room, hugging her knees as she slightly rocked back and forth, facing the wall. Haruto just stood beside her, holding both of her arms gently, not letting her get closer to the door. "Myunghee-ya."

She slowly turned her head, revealing her bloodshot eyes. She looked at Hayeol and gulped. "Hayeol?" She stood up and slowly walked closer to the door. She smiled. "Hayeol-ah. Are you here to get me?"

Hayeol just looked at her.

"G-Get me out of here, Hayeol." Myunghee look at Hayeol's left and smiled. "Annyeong, Haruto."

Hayeol looked back at Haruto to check him. He kept his poker face as he looked at Hayeol. "We're here to visit you." She said.

Myunghee's expression became bright. "Jjinja? Gomawo."

Hayeol just gave her a thin smile.

"Hayeol-ah, Haruto. Mianhae. Sorry for everything that I've do- I'll kill you, Lee Hayeo- AH! Mianhae, Hayeol, Mianhae—." She suddenly laughed. She snapped her look at Hayeol. "Look at you. Pitiful Hayeol." She smirked.

Hayeol released a sigh. "Pitiful Myunghee." She looked at her. "I hope you get better soon."

Haruto looked away.

Myunghee's eyes softened. "Thank you Hayeol, thank you... Please.. get me out of here... let's be.. l-let's be friends again?" She lowered her head and were killing Hayeol with her own eyes. "Then I'll kill you. I'll kill you and Haruto and I will be together again." She smiled and looked at Haruto.

"Everyone believes that you will die in that room, Myunghee."

Hayeol slightly hit Haruto's side, warning him as she hook her head. Myunghee laughed. "You see Hayeol's face? Hayeol's messed up skin? I did that. Haruto you should thank me." She giggled. "Didn't you miss me? Your first love? If you'll ask me.. I do miss you. I really do."

"He didn't miss you."

"SHUT IT!" Myunghee yelled. "I should have been there, on Haruto's side right now while everybody else's mourning for you, longing for you, crying for your sudden death! I should already have killed you if it wasn't for that dumbass Kim Doyoung!"

Hayeol stepped back as Myunghee banged the door thrice. "It isn't my fault that everybody's now turning their back at you." She looked straight at Myunghee's eyes. "You almost made Doyoung lose his mind. These are all your doings. You wanted this to happen, right? I pity you."

Myunghee pouted. "Ah, Lee Hayeol, mianhae. I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything. Please forgive me? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Forgive me! I'm Song Myunghee, your bestest friend ever! Minji? Kim Minji? Ah... I really should have hurt her first— HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"

Hayeol rolled her eyes. "Crazy." She looked back at Myunghee. "Let me just pray for your wellness, Song Myunghee."

———

our 13 gays breathed skdkjdj
they look as handsome as they are,
hyunsuk's a babie uwu.

thank you all for 15k reads!!
two more chapters to be
published before epilogue^^

thank you for reading,

Xx

~angel