18

beepbeep, beepbeep, beepbeep, beepbeep

Hayeol groaned as she stretched her arms. She turned off her alarm clock and laid back to bed, hugging her pillow. Five minutes went by before she heard her phone. She cleared her eyes and looked at her notifications.

 She cleared her eyes and looked at her notifications

(It says 'Dobi-ya❤️' heehoo)

Hayeol then hurriedly got up. She ran to her bathroom and took a warm bath.

Within 20 minutes, she finally got out of the bathroom and wore her uniform. She put powder on her face and fixed her hair.

Hayeol ran down the dining room.  "Good morning, eomma, oppa!" She smiled as she sat down in front of the table. She started getting herself some food.

"Good morning, daughter." The mother smiled.

Byounggon looked at her. "What makes you so happy early in the morning?"

Hayeol and her mother looked at each other and both giggled.

"Excuse me females, is there something I should know?"

Hayeol shrugged.

"Ah, eomma. He'll come and pick me up later." She winked.

"Oooh. That's good, you'll go to school together?"

Hayeol gladly nodded. "Ahuh."

Byounggon looked at his mother and sister. "I wonder how dad will react to this kind of weirdness of you two." He proceeded on eating.

"Gwaenchanha, Goni. We will just have to wait, he'll go home soon, remember?" Mrs.Lee reminded.

Hayeol then giggled.

"Seriously, what is it? I can't be clueless."

Hayeol laughed. "Fine! Just promise me that you won't get mad at me, not even to mom, especially to him."

"Who's him?"

"Geez, can you wait?" Hayeol laughed again.

"Hurry up, Hayeol." Byounggon reached for his glass of water and started drinking it.

Now. "I have a boyfriend."

Byounggon spat out the water he was drinking.

"Oops."

"Excuse me?!"

Hayeol shrugged. She leaned closer to her brother. "I.. have.. a .. boyf-."

"WHO?! I'M GONNA-"

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

They heard the doorbell go. Byounggon hurriedly stood up and made his way to the door. He grabbed an umbrella. He opened the door.