9

"Class, you're dismissed!" The last teacher gathered all his things before leaving the classroom.

"Minji-ya!" Hayeol called as she swung her bag and wore it. "Let's go." She smiled.

"Wait for a bit." Minji then fixed herself and ran towards her best friend. "Gaja."

As soon as they walked out of the classroom, they were stopped by someone. "Wait wait wait wait. Why are you girls in a hurry?"

"Ah.. there's a newly opened pet shop near the school, we'll check it out." Minji smiled widely.

"I see-."

"Hayeol-ah!"

"Oh, Myunghee-ya, annyeong." Hayeol greeted.

Myunghee waved at her and to Minji as well. She looked at Doyoung and smiled as a greeting. "Annyeong."

"Uhh.. is Haruto still in there?" She tiptoed to have a better look inside the classroom.

"Aniya. I think he already left with Jeongwoo." Hayeol smiled. Myunghee nodded her head.

"Okay, then. I'll go now." She tapped Hayeol's shoulder twice before running away.

"Who's that? Another admirer?" Minji asked.

Hayeol shook her head. "Aniya. Haruto's ex girlfriend. Pretty sure they will come back together soon anyways."

Doyoung furrowed his eye brows. "How can girls like that guy?"

"Tch. I know, right." Hayeol looked at him.

"About that Myunghee, avoid her, will you? Both of you." Doyoung looked at both of his friends.

"Wae, wae?"

Doyoung looked at his back before looking back at the girls. "Bad rumors. And I also feel weird with her around. Just.. don't get too close. Arasso?"

"Arasso, appa." Minji rolled her eyes.

"Aish-."

Hayeol giggled. "Look at you being oh so concerned. So cute." Hayeol tiptoed just to shuffle Doyoung's hair.

"Ah- YAH! Okay, now stop those lovey-doveys! Want a taste of my electric durian?! The cute little pets are waiting to see my cute face." Minji winked at the both of them.

Hayeol glared at Minji. "Aish.. Dobby-ya. Aren't you going with us?"

"Ahh.. ani, I can't. I just went here to check up on you both if you've gone home." He smiled. "I also have plans with Byounggon hyung."

Hayeol pouted. "He's now snatching you to me, isn't he?"

"TO YOU?" Minji widened her eyes.

Doyoung laughed. "I'll make it up to you~" he pinched Hayeol's cheeks and shuffled Minji's hair. "Just be safe and go home before dark, arasso? Text me."

Both girls nodded their heads. "We'll go now!" They waved at Doyoung before walking away.

Doyoung released a sigh once the girls were out of sight.

———

Hayeol pushed the door before walking in the shop with Minji with a smile. The girls were too excited to see the pets inside.

They were greeted by the shop owner, toured them inside and they got to meet the little animals waiting for someone to adopt them.

They took a look on the puppies and their eyes turned to hearts as some of the puppies are eating, some are barking and some are just lying there, looking lazy but cute.