44

She waited a few seconds after she ringed the doorbell. She released a sigh before the door swung open.

"Oh, Hayeol-ah."

Hayeol bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Come in." Mrs. Watanabe smiled as she let Hayeol come in their house.

"Eonni!" A little girl welcomed Hayeol with a quick hug. Hayeol put her mask down her chin which made Aki gasp a bit. "Eonni, neon gwaenchanha?" She asked.

Hayeol smiled and nodded. "Yup. Those are just scars. I'm okay." She giggled. "Where's your brother?"

"In his room. He's getting ready." Aki gave her a thin smile.

Hayeol just nodded. "Arasso. I'll see you later." She patted Aki's head before making her way up to Haruto's room. She knocked twice before calling for his name.

"Come in."

As Hayeol opened the door, she peeked before coming in. She can see Haruto's back while he was facing the mirror, getting himself fixed. "Aigoo, Watanabe Haruto. You're really this handsome?" He said to himself.

Hayeol giggled. "Yah."

Haruto turned and widened his eyes. "Yah, why are you here? I'm supposed to be picking you up."

Hayeol made her way to his bed and sat on top of it. "I finished getting ready early. I got excited." She looked at Haruto. "Yah, you still haven't changed. You're still so full of yourself."

"Mwo? Am I not telling the truth? I'm always handsome and I forever will be!" He pouted.

"Such a baby." Hayeol rolled her eyes.

"Your baby."

Hayeol glared at Haruto which made him laugh. "Arasso, arasso. I'll stop." He faced his full length mirror once again.

Hayeol stood up and went to him. Haruto suddenly felt hands wrapped around his waist from his back. "You startled me." He slowly took Hayeol's hands off him and faced her. "What is it?"

Hayeol just smiled as she looked up at him. "Nothing." She reached for Haruto's cheeks. "Aigoo, I hate that you're this taller than me. I might always break my neck." She laughed. "Hurry up, we'll have to go."

———

As they walked around the mall, Haruto held Hayeol's hand. They went to some shops Hayeol wanted to check up onto. It has been a while since the last time she went out to a mall.

She picked out a pair of shoes and gasped. "Jagi."

Haruto's attention was caught by Hayeol as she faced Haruto. "I've been looking for this pair of shoes online, look! It's so cute, isn't it?" She grinned.

Haruto smiled. "Try it on, then."

Hayeol pouted. "Uhh... arasso."

As she was trying the shoes on, her smile couldn't leave her face. She's in love with how the shoes looked on her feet. She walked around the area looked down her feet once again.

"Will you get it?" Haruto asked.

Hayeol pouted and sighed. "I'll get this next time." Hayeol sat once again and took off the shoes.

Haruto furrowed his eye brows. "Why not now?"

"I have a lot of shoes at home." She stood up and gave the worker the pair of shoes back. "Gomaseubnida." She faced Haruto once again. "Let's go." Hayeol locked her hand around Haruto's arm.

"This girl's still making me confused. She should have just get it." Haruto whispered and rolled his eyes.

"Mworago?"

Haruto's eyes widened. "H-huh? Nothing. Hehe." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ya. I'm getting hungry. Let's eat."

Haruto then nodded. They made their way to a restaurant Hayeol suggested. It's one of her favorite restaurants to eat at.

"Table for two?"

"Yea-."

"Eight people." Hayeol smiled.

"Mworago?" Haruto furrowed his eye brows.

"Eight." Hayeol looked at Haruto and giggled.

———

Haruto glared as he pouted. He looked at each and every person around him at the moment. He's more like a baby who wasn't able to eat some candies as he crossed his arms. He wasn't even able to sit beside his girlfriend.

Hayeol's just at the middle of Minji and Byounggon.

"This one's delicious." Minji pointed at one dish at the menu.

Hayeol opened her mouth to an 'o' shape.

"This is your favorite, right?"

Hayeol giggled. "Yup."

"Haruto!" Junkyu yelled. "Snap out of it, what do you want?"

Haruto glared at Junkyu. He reached for another menu as he looked at Junkyu.

Junkyu just opened his mouth in shock for how Haruto acted. "Did I do something bad?" He whispered at Mashiho. Mashiho just laughed at him.

Instead of picking what he likes, he sent Hayeol a text.

Haruto pouted. She saw Hayeol laughed before putting her phone back in her bag.

"Doyoung-ah." She called. "Are you feeling better, now?"

Doyoung released a sigh. "A bit. I just need a little more time to accept everything." He smiled.

"It must have been so hard." Byounggon pointed out. "Have you met Myunghee?"

"I came to see her but I didn't want her to see me." Doyoung looked down. "It was good that she was sleeping at the time I went there." He laughed a bit. "I cried it all out when I left her."

Minji pouted. "Doyoung-ah." She called. "You're strong." She smiled. "We all know you can get through this."

Doyoung smiled. "Gomawo."

"Yah, Haruto. Fix your face." Byounggon said.

Everyone looked at Haruto. Haruto just did what he was told to. He then noticed something.

"Why does everybody have backpacks with them except for you two, hyung?" He asked, referring to Byounggon and Hayeol.

Hayeol giggled. "They're also sleeping over tonight."

"MWO?!"