36

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Haruto bowed down 90 degrees in front of Hayeol's parents.

"Annyeong, Haruto." Mrs. Lee chuckled. "Are you here for Byounggon? He's in his room, he might be sleeping or playing games."

"A-aniyo. I'm here for Hayeol."

Mr. Lee raised an eye brow.

"Ah.. she's also in her room."

"What do you want from her?" The father crossed his arms. "You've always been for her and not for Byounggon anymore, do you like her?"

"I-."

"Stop acting so tough! He does like her, so what?" Mr. Lee received a hit from his wife. "We all know Byounggon acts more like a dad than you."

"Excuse me!"

"Hehe." Mrs. Lee faced Haruto. "You can go up to her room, now."

"N-ne." Haruto bowed once again before walking his way to Hayeol's room.

She didn't know he's coming, she didn't have any clue.

From outside Hayeol's room, he heard a loud music coming from inside. He can't assume she's alseep with loud music.

He knocked three times but it seemed like she didn't hear it. He opened the door, hearing the music a lot more clearer.

"Eumneulcheoreom byeori bitnaneun bame
Haengunui yegami uril bureune
Areumdaun soriro jilleojwo
Like this like this like this"

He peaked and saw Hayeol facing her window, dancing over her bed.

As Haruto entered the room, he was welcomed by the cute little puppy, Keopi. He silently picked her up and played with her. He sat on the couch and just watched Hayeol dance over her bed, with that funny wig over her head.

He decided to take a quick video of her and saved it. He just smiled as he stared at her having fun.

Once he hid his phone, Hayeol finally looked back.

"WooH! OH YEAH! OH OH, OH MY MY MY! Come on, Keopi! Dance with m-."

Haruto's smile became wider. "Annyeong~" He looked back at Keopi and proceeded on petting her.

Hayeol just stopped. She went down her bed, lowered the volume and grabbed a pillow. He walked closer to Haruto and started hitting him. "Y-YAH!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCK! I-I WAS DANCING! IT WAS EMBARRASSING! I HATE YOU!"

"AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

Hayeol just pouted and glared at him. "You didn't tell me you'll come, I hate you."

"Mianhae- HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

"YAAAH! AISH! Stop laughing!" She turned her back and covered her face. "I'll never leave my door unlocked again."

Haruto stopped laughing, put down Keopi and stood up. He walked until he's in front of Hayeol. He uncovered her face. "You were cute. Don't worry. You're always cute for me." He smiled and tried his best to stop himself from laughing.

"Tch. Don't touch me." Hayeol picked Keopi up. "Why are you here?"

Haruto shrugged. "I actually don't know either. Hehe."

"Okay then, go to Gon oppa's room. I'm abandoning you."

Haruto held his chest and gasped. "I'm offended!"

"Offended your ass."

"OoOoOh you like asses, huh?"

"SHUT UP!"