26

kind of a long chapter
ahead, a lot of curse words
too so yeah.
everybody HEEHOO
prepare yourselves and please
enjoy this chapter whooOp
~angel

———

Hayeol had a bad morning. She had no talk with Doyoung. She understands the fact that he's jealous. She just doesn't understand why he wants Haruto away from her.

But yeah, he's now her boyfriend and she wants him happy. If that's what makes him happy, why not do it even if it's against her will?

She just asked Haruto what will happen if they end their friendship. With the fact that Haruto left her on read, it made her so down.

Hayeol felt so awkward being in a room with Haruto with what she sent the night before. She thought Haruto would want to talk to her in person. But he didn't.

Everytime their eyes meet, Haruto's the one who'll look away first.

"Hayeol-ah~." Minji called Hayeol as the bell rang. "Are you now good with Doyoung?"

Hayeol looked down. "Not yet but soon, I guess? I'm trying to fix this. I'm trying to do what he wants me to do. To end my friendship with Haruto."

"T-that's what he wants?"

Hayeol slowly nodded. "I'm trying. I know Haruto already knew what I meant from my messages last night. Seems like he's already good with it."

Good thing Haruto and Jeongwoo were already out of the room.

"No wonder why you guys aren't talking to each other."

Hayeol just bit her lip. "I should talk to Doyoung now, right?"

Minji just shrugged. "I honestly didn't think Doyoung will say that to you. Also, I thought in an argument with you two, he'll always be the one who clings until you guys are good."

"Can you please... Minji can you please talk to him for me? I'm scared. I don't know why." Hayeol looked at Minji. "Like what you always do when we're mad at each other."

Minji patted Hayeol's shoulder. "What can I say?" She smiled.

———

After class, Hayeol hurriedly went home while Minji looked for Doyoung. She even texted him asking where he's at but he's not responding.

Minji walked out of the campus and saw Doyoung there.

"Doyoung-ah!" She called.

Doyoung turned as Minji ran towards him. "Do you have plans? I want to talk."

Doyoung looked away. "If it's about Hayeol and Haruto, please leave me alone. Also, it's a problem between me and Hayeol so please stay out of the way." He started walking and Minji followed.

"Okay? Rude?" Minji walked faster since Doyoung's legs are longer than hers. "Geez, slow down. You didn't even answer my question. Are you going home or not?"

"Going home."

Minji clapped. "Nice."

"What do you mean?"

"We'll talk in your house."

———

Minji turns herself 360 degrees using Doyoung's computer chair. Doyoung just stared at her. Can she leave me now?

Finally, Minji stopped and looked at Doyoung. "Oof. I'm dizzy."

"Hurry up and talk." Doyoung said.