34

"Ah, Hayeol-ah." Haruto whined and moved like a kid beside Hayeol. "Pay attention to me!"

He tapped Hayeol's shoulder twice and she stayed still. Eyes out of the window. Haruto then reached to take Hayeol's ear phones off. She finally looked at him. "Give me that."

"You never wore earphones in school." Haruto pointed out.

"Well, I do now." She reached for her earphones. "I was enjoying the music." Hayeol pouted.

"Ah, mwoya?" Haruto noticed Hayeol's puffy eyes. "Did you even sleep?"

"Y-yeah." She looked away once again. "I tried."

"You should have woken me up by calling me."

What if I was trying to avoid the thought of you to fall asleep? Hayeol thought. "Aish."

She turned to Haruto. "Will you help me buy Keopi some stuff after school?"

"I already gave you her food."

Hayeol shook her head. "Not that. Geez, Haruto."

"Oh. ooOh, I get it." Haruto nodded. "Sure!" He smiled.

"Gomawo~" Hayeol smiled back. "Now go back to your place and don't interrupt me!" She pushed Haruto away and called her seat mate so she can sit back to her seat.

Haruto just smirked as he went back to his place.

———

As the lunch bell rang, Hayeol stood up and Minji went to her. "Let's eat with at Gon oppa's table today." Minji suggested.

"I actually thought of that earlier. I even asked him but he said not today." Hayeol pouted. She felt a hand pat her head twice. She turned and saw Haruto walking away with Jeongwoo, looking back at her.

'Eat well' He mouthed before he was out of sight.

"Let's just go and eat already, I'm hungry." Minji pulled Hayeol on their way to the school cafeteria.

———

"Jalmeoggesseubnida!" Haruto and Jeongwoo said as they placed their tray on the table and sat down.

"Annyeong, Haruto, Jeongwoo!" Jihoon greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The both of them smiled.

Haruto looked at Byounggon who's eating seriously. He gulped.

"You should have invited Hayeol and Minji." Yoshinori stated.

"I don't want them on our table today." Everybody stopped at Byounggon's words. They didn't ask why and just nodded. "Haruto." he called.

"N-Ne hyung?"

"N-Ne hyung?"

"Thank you for giving Hayeol Keopi." Byounggon looked at Haruto as he munched his food.