C15: "...harem..."

Start from the beginning

"I thought you know better, Hana-chan! As punishment, you'll be disqualified from the archery tournament on the annual spring sports day."

Saito-sensei announces and hearing that I felt my whole body froze. 'W-what?' I thought as my eyes widen from shock while I fail to keep myself from shaking. I couldn't believe what I heard, I, Sakura Hana was falsely accused of blackmailing!? I couldn't accept the fact as my eyes were brooding when suddenly I catch the smug look on the Heroine's face making me freeze from realization.

'Ahhh, she used this moment to disqualify me on purpose...so that she'll get to enter instead.' I thought as I remember Tachibana Makoto was the route she aimed at making me feel sick inside. Somehow, I didn't like the thought as I held myself from anger. My eyes were downcast as my face turned sullen. After that, Saito-sensei ordered everyone to continue on with their class as he flees from the field with the Heroine. I stood there alone, ignoring the presence of the first male lead, including The villainess.

I felt like I could burst out crying thinking on how to explain the situation once I got home. 'Maybe I shouldn't come to the event...I can't do anything.' I thought as I lost every bit of hope inside of me. I have a long sigh as I walk back to where my class is, the tennis courts.

"Asakura-san, wait!"

I ignored the worried shout from the male as I fast walk to avoid both of them. 'Please, I can't be bothered by this...' I thought as I reached the tennis courts and didn't mind to put on a fake smile as I grab the racket.

"Hana-chan, Let's have a match!"

I heard magnum called out for me as I gave a close eyed smile.

"Sure, why not."

I ran towards her group as we have a small chat and took our position. The game leads to me winning and Magnum whining on how I could have mercy during a game that is not a competition. 'I couldn't help it since I'm rather competitive...' I thought as I only laugh it out.

|•°| BING BONG BONG BING|•°|

The bell sounded signing the school ended as all of us thanked our teacher. Magnum told me she had to leave with her friend making me walking to the locker room alone. I changed to my school uniform as I kept my dirty clothes in a plastic bag to bring back home. Suddenly, while I was finishing on locking my locker I was roughly pushed by a strong force making my back hit the iron walls hard.

|•°| BAM |°•|

The sound resounds as I lose my balance and drop to the floor. I held my head feeling dizzy as I tried to look up at the villain's face. It was one of the Heroine's lackeys, Annette. She's an additional character from the game, her father's company is a growing one but since she's friends with Hime, The Heroine she became rather bold. My train of thoughts halted when a sudden pain was given to my face.

I felt a metallic taste in my mouth as I raise my hand to touch my lips seeing blood. 'Fortunately, her punch wasn't that strong to broke my teeth...' I thought as I thanked for the creator to make her weak as sh*t.

"Huh! What do you think!? H a n a - s e n p a i, still feel all-important when you have the archery position. Reo-sensei must think that you weren't good enough. Your piece of useless garbage!"

She screamed loudly as the other girls laughed and some snickered as they watch my glazed state. 'It's been the third time since my face is being abused...' I thought as I remembered The fourth male lead, Suha-san slapped me during the heroine misunderstanding, that was my second time. My first time...Let's not talk about it.

"How did that feel, Hana-chan~?"

She asked again as she stares down on my shaking figure from the burning anger. I let her and the lackeys have their laugh as I slowly stood up while laughing creepily. 'I have enough for one day...' I thought as I got my hand ready to release a punch on the main girl.

"You son of a bit-"

The girls screamed in terror hearing my sudden outburst as the center girl covers her face for the upcoming impact. Suddenly, in a flash, my hand that is in the form of a punch was held by larger ones, making me failed to finish my revenge. The lackeys didn't think twice and ran their butts off exiting the locker room. I was angr- no FURIOUS! My eyes glared at the owner's hand as in reflex I gave it one of my relaxing hand twists.

"Ow, Owww...Hana-chan it's me. N-noe, your c-classmate."

Recognizing the soft voice in pain, I release the hand in shock. Swiftly Noe brought his hand and check to see any injuries were valid, making me joining his worry as I peek at his large milky skin hand. 'Stay calm Hana. It's Noe, you shouldn't get mad at him...' I thought as I bring my senses to its usual stability. Releasing a sigh for the million times, I went back focusing on Noe. More importantly, I wanted to ask him what was he doing here, In the girl's locker room.

"Nē Noe-kun. Why are you in the girl's locker room?"

I asked rather suspiciously as I eyed him for any hints of expression. 'Not all boys are nice...' I thought as I suspect Noe to be one of them, Not the Heroine's Harem members but a pervert. 'What? Our innocent cinnamon roll Noe a pervert.' I imagine the shock faces of the readers as I advise you that not all boys are innocent.

"Eh? I heard a loud crash here. S-so I was too worried to think twice and came running as fast I could...Also, I know you're the last one in the room. So I was worry..."

He spoke shyly with a tint of red over his cheeks but I didn't catch the words he mutters and decides to overlook since I didn't want to be a blabbermouth. I could only hum at his answer as I gave him a soft smile. 'If he didn't stop me from punching the girl, I'll surely be in trouble the next day...' I realize as I gave him a thankful gaze.

"Thanks, Noe-kun."

I softly spoke and even though I couldn't see his eyes, Noe's smile is one of the fluffiest and angelic ones compare to everyone in the Academy, including the Heroine. I notice the time when I suddenly catch the hand watch from Noe's wrist seeing it was over past my chauffeur waiting time as I curse under my breath.

"Ahhh~ seems like I have to take a taxi."

I whisper to myself as I grab my bag and slid it on my back. I grab my phone as I type the usual taxi's phone number. 'Usually, Makoto-kun would give me a ride but since he's not here...he wouldn't know.' I thought as I remembered the times he gave me a lift even though I kept refusing the offer.

"Umm, Hana-chan if you don't mind. I can give you a ride home."

My ears perk as I hold myself to press the call button. I gave a deep thought from Noe's sudden request. 'It's a free ride...might as well' I thought as I kept my phone back inside my uniform skirts pocket. I was going to accept Noe's offer but I felt a struck of embarrassment strikes me making me feel shy, which is pretty unusual. 'I'm more relaxed when it was Makoto-kun though...I wonder why.' I shake the thought of and gave Noe a small smile.

"I-If you don't mind. Then I gladly accept the offer."

[❇]

END OF CHAPTER 15: "...harem..."
-1900 words.