"Beam?!" Pha call his attention.

"I know Pha and I understand!" Beam answered softly. Anytime from now the representative from the government will get the baby to put into their custody. Beam take a deep breath and release it with a huff to loosen the tightness in his chest.

They are preparing the baby's things and all the toys that have accumulated from his long stay in the hospital. Medical personnel, Beam and Forth, his bestfriends would bring a toy everytime they come to check on the baby.

Beam look at the baby who look so happy that he is free from all the hospital tubes and apparatus. He seems to know that he will be going home. Home?! Does he know that he dont have a home and his only family is gone forever. Beams eyes become teary again.

A knock in the door interrupted his thoughts. A middle aged woman and Forth entered the room. Forth approached Beam and kissed him in the lips. Beam is surprised that their mom and dad also entered the room after a while.

Beam hug and kiss their parents before he return in the embrace of Forth.

"Good afternoon everyone, Im from the government owned orphanage and Im here for baby Bass Suradet!" the woman with her gentle voice informed everyone in the room.

Beam tightened his hold on Forth as the woman get some documents from the envelope.

"Technically baby Bass is an orphan, but we will still verify that fact by going through different procedures and thorough investigation. There is still a missing father to consider. We will have a duration of one year to verify if baby Bass is indeed an orphan and once the timeframe lapsed and no legal family members claim their lawful right over baby Bass, the institution will file for the declaration of baby Bass's possible adoption! For the period of one year baby Bass will stay in the orphanage under the care of several foster mothers that the institution is maintaining" the woman gave them the detailed information of the situation.

Beams throat constrict while listening to the woman. He look up to Forth for strength. Forth in return tighten his hold on Beams body, hugging him close to him.

"However, the institution have given a special grant of fostering to the most eligible applicant. The institution have deemed acknowledged that baby Bass will be in good hands in this family. The institution have also justified the grant as a medical mission fostering since baby Bass has been a recipient of this family's medical assistance!" the woman warmly smiles at them.

"But may I remind the foster family that this is only a temporary adoption! Once a legal claim has been filed, baby Bass will automatically be returned to his rightful family!" the woman added.

"Baby Bass will be officially turned over today to his foster family and I as a representative from the institution will officially turn over baby Bass to the Jaturapoom family as his Foster parents!" the woman smiles warmly towards Forths parents. Beams eyes also widened in surprise as he look up to Forth who is also looking at him with his loving eyes.

" Forth!?" Beam whispers.

" Yes baby! He will be coming home with us!" Forth said tenderly to the gaping Beam. Beam turns to Forths parents and they are also looking at him with their warm smile.

"Mom! Dad!?" Beam whispers in disbelief.

"Forth tried to file on his own but he is single he is not qualified, so we have another option and here we are! You will have another brother!" Meryl  explains happily and with her teasing smile.

"So you have to take good care of your baby brother Forth, Beam! You will return home starting today to take care of him. His room has been prepared just beside your own room with a connecting door!" their dad informed the two happily.