5

Now, almost eight years after the incident, Katsuki stumbles backwards into his bedroom. Eijirou kisses him passionately, guiding his husband blindly to their bed. Shirts have been thrown around the room, shoes have been kicked off.

Eijirou's hands roam the blond's body. "'Tuski," he mumbles against his husbands jaw, peppering it with kisses.

"Mmn, yeah, Ei?"

"'Tsuki, tell me you love me."

He chuckles, "I love you Eijirou."

"But you let me die, didn't you?"

Bakugou stops and pulls away from Eijirou. "Wh- what?"

Ei frowns, "I said 'I love you too.' Are you alright, babe?" He sits up straight, looking down to his husband.

Bakugou ignores the feeling in his stomach, like something is wrong. They sit there quietly. Eijirou straddling Katsuki, long, red hair pulled into a ponytail, buzzed sides his natural black. Scars litter both of their bodies.

Katsuki is confused, and absolutely thrown. 'Is that really what Ei said, but I thought," he thinks. He shakes his head, then looks back to the redhead on top of him. "I'm alright. Kiss me again, damn it."

Carefully, Eijirou leans down again, and softly presses his lips to Katsuki's cheekbone. "I love you," he mumbles between each kiss that he presses to his husband's skin.

"Wait, Eijirou. Eijirou, I swear a minute ago you sa - said I let you die." He's so nervous now, his eyes scan his husband in front of him, "What does that mean?" Slowly, Katsuki raises his hand and puts it to Ei's side, right below where the bullet had torn through. When his fingers brush against it, reaching the little hole in Eijirou's skin, he flinches.

Eijirou reacts by taking his husband's hand in his own and pressing it to his chest. "Katsuki," he says calmly. "I'm here, aren't I? You can feel the heat from my skin, and the beat of my heart, right?" Not letting Bakugou answer, and instead guriding his hand up to his neck, Ei speaks again, "You can feel the vibrations when I speak, and my lips against your skin when I do this." He presses a gentle kiss to the top of Katsuki's hand.

Finally, Bakugou can speak. "Ei - I love you, and I trust you, but I can't..."

"Can't what?"

"I can't feel anything. I can't feel you."