1

Bakugou, terribly exhausted, does his best to blast the rubble away. However, there's too much of it, and his injuries are too great. Boulders are scattered about, at least one having landed right on his ankle. Pipe and support beams from buildings that previously stood where he now lies, poke dangerously out of the ground. With close call after close call, Bakugou stays where he is, attempting to figure out the best way to go about things. Then he hears a voice.

Kirishima pushes through rubble, moving as fast as he can. He needs to find Bakugou. He has to be here somewhere. Building after building Eijirou searches for the exlposive blond. It's taking too long, far too long. When he hears a gunshot he panics.

"Ba - Bakugou?"

Explosions follow, and Kiri immediately rushes towards the fight. There, he finds Bakugou attempting to hide behind some rubble while shots are being fired at him. Kirishima has been counting bullets, so has Bakugou. The enemy should be almost out.

Eijirou does the only thing he can think of when he sees the enemy moving to a place they can better aim at the trapped boy. He sprints, and throws himself on top of his friend, using his quirk to protect them. His skin hardens and he ducks his head down close to Katsuki's, "Shut up and don't move Bakugou."

5 bullets left.

Bang! It misses Kirishima, but only barely.

4 they count.

Bang! This one hits the red head, tearing at his body, but ultimately falling away.

"Ugh, three," Kiri grunts. His breath hits Katsuki's face.

"Kirishima," Bakugou says. "Move."

Bang! He's hit again. The bullet embeds itself in his back. His skin is softening.

"Two," They both mutter. Kirishima's body shakes, and he cant help the way his grip tightens around a pipe near Bakugou's head.

Bang! Right through Eijirou's side, barely missing the boy under him.

He falls down to his elbows. His breathing is rough, chest barely hovering over the blond's.

"Move, you idiot," Bakugou grunts.

"One," he hisses, knowing his quirk won't hold up.

Bang! This last bullet buries itself deep into Kiri's shoulder.

The villain attempts to fire a few more times before realizing that they're out of bullets. So they flee, screaming at the boys.

Neither can hear them though. Kirishima has collapsed, and is now unconscious. Bakugou begins to panic.

"Red," he calls.

...

"Kirishima."

...

"Kirishima!"

...

"Eijirou!"

Katsuki grips the boy's unharmed shoulder, "C - come on Eijirou!"

He can't seem to do anything, not a damn thing! So he waits and hopes for someone to find them soon. In the mean time, he'll wrap his arm around Kirishima's waist in and attempt to stop some of the bleeding.

Luckily, Uraraka stumbles upon them. "Kirishima, Bakugou!" She shouts, grabbing not only the blond's attention, but also that of others to help.

Together, Aizawa, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Deku get Kiri bandaged to at least slow the bleeding, and carefully get him and Bakugou out of the rubble, taking them back to safety. The entire way back, Katsuki holds Eijirou's hand, completely ignoring the fact that his own arm is broken. He doesn't remember practically anything else from the journey to the hospital.