*NO OC* Chp. 4: We get a foster home...i think

Nico's POV
When I finally came around again I was sitting in a red, hard plastic chair next to Hazel, who was tapping her foot anxiously.
        I groaned and sat up, "Where are we? And what happened?" Hazel's head snapped over to me, she visibly gulped before responding, "After you passed out Batman decided that it would be best to take us to the police station so that we could possibly be adopted, as he said. But before we could leave we got an unexpected visitor from the Joker. Nightingale... she died protecting us. Batman and Robin weren't visibly upset about her death so I guess she wasn't that important to them. Anyways once we got here Batman and Robin just kinda disappeared." She shrugged at the end of her explanation.
         I sighed, another person dead protecting us. I'd have to thank her later but I needed to try and find a way out of the police station.
         "Hello there, my name's Elizabeth Olsen and I have just been informed that you two are going to stay with a nice woman named Katrice Pearl from now on."
         I nodded respectfully and sighed, standing up. I offered my hand to Hazel to assist her in standing up.
         Just then a woman with harsh blue eyes and brown hair in a tight bun walked in. She sneered at me and Hazel before huffing, "My name is Katrice Pearl. It's," she paused, "nice to meet you both."
**************************************
Sorry I haven't updated, I've been feeling sick recently so, uh, yeah. Au revoir for now!!