Ch. 6 - Apology Denied

A/N; LooK aT me BeInG pRodUcTivE-
Also. No trigger warning this time ÙwÚ

Here's my run-down for those who skipped.
Michael attempted murder on an older woman using a syringe, but couldn't fall through with it due to his sympathy playing a role in it. When he arrives back at Rich's hospital room after the nearly-unconscious woman requested for the nurse, Rich and Jake start bickering after he's asked where he was (Which he explains as 'looking around' after deciding lying would make things much more interesting than telling the truth.) Hopefully deciding that Rich and Jake were fully distracted by their arguing, he then asks Jeremy for the complete story on what landed Rich in the hospital in the first place.
To which, he states, 'I don't remember.'

"What the hell do you mean you can't remember?" I whisper-shouted, leaning in closer to Jeremy.

"I don't know what got him here."

"You're lying. You're lying to me, Jere."

"I am," He exhaled, looking at me right in the eyes with his misty blue eyes; one of which covered by a clump of his light brown, loose curly hair.  "But you are too."

"I don't recall. Remind me." I demanded.

"You fucking slurred your words when you said you were just 'looking around.' If you tell me where you were, I'll tell you what happened with Rich."

"A deal's a deal," I smirked, and held his hands up to my chest; interlocking our fingers. "I almost killed a girl!"

"A girl. . . ?" He inquired, tightening his grip on my hands, hopefully in some ounce of hope that I wouldn't hurt him.

Because I wouldn't.

"Okay, it was an older woman.

Her hair was so dainty, it was grey and just barely covered her skull that I oh-so-badly wanted to burst-"

"Michael! I don't need specifics, love." Jeremy said, firmly, breaking me out of my trance.

"Right, um. . . She was just kinda, passed out and she was connected to like, a breathing tube, or whatever that is, and I. . . Tried to kill her."

"How? How did you attempt to kill her?" Jeremy pressed. The room fell silent as the firm tone of his voice buried itself in my mind.

". . . Syringe." I whispered; hardly audible.

"Syringe? With what?"

"I dunno," I sighed, releasing his hands and crossing my arms. "Something I found."

Jeremy sighed, noticibly in irritation. But I didn't give one shit. I love him, but the dude's going to press me until he can spoil it to the school.

That anxiety-ridden, lying bitch.

"What? Are you pissed at me now?" I smirked, faking frustration. One of my favorite things to do.

That anxiety-ridden, lying, stuck-up, bitch.

"I am, Michael. I really am. I thought you were better than that."

"Oh, Jeremy. You thought wrong."

He fell silent, as did the room once more, except for Rich's snickering.

They. Fucking. Heard.

I mean, I don't know what I was expecting. But still. They need to stay the hell out of things that have nothing to do with them.

It's so damn. . . annoying.

"Woah, man." Jake started. Rich was full on laughing.

I've never wanted to end someone so badly.