C h a p t e r N i n e t e e n

Y/n's POV

My body ached. Every muscle felt torn and a constant migraine continued to burn my head. My hands felt fractured. Damn. And I thought they were healing whilst I was punching the hell out of those guys. Apparently, they were not healing as well as I thought they were.

"When will you learn to not be such an idiot?" I heard Porlyusica speak. I slowly opened my eyes to her sitting next to me.

"Is Sting okay?" I asked, sitting upright, feeling the pain rush through my body as I did so.

"And there we go again. Do you even listen to my lectures about you being an idiot?" Porlyusica glared at my attempt to not wince in pain.

"How am I being an idiot?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You fainted from draining yourself of magic power to kill the whole dark guild because they hit your boyfriend, and now you're worrying about him when you need to worry about yourself too," Porlyusica grumbled.

"But he got hurt because of me," I sighed, sinking back into my pillow with a frown, "I should've been more careful."

"Well, Sting is fine but he just needs more rest," Porlyusica spoke.

"Where is he?" I looked around to find the infirmary empty.

"He's in the private room because he needs a lot of rest," Porlyusica responded. I gave her a look of hope and she sighed, "Yes, you may go see him."

"YAY!" I jumped up and pain shot through me again, causing me to whimper from the pain. I quickly ran to Sting before Porlyusica could tell me off again for being stupid.

I knocked on the door lightly and received a weak 'come in' which I'm guessing was from Sting.

"Y/n," He smiled at me when he saw me walk in. He was lying down on the bed with bandages around his torso. That sight made me frown, "Hey...don't be sad..."

"You got hurt because of me," I frowned, sitting on the chair next to his bed, "I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologise, Y/n," Sting shook his head and brought out one of his hands to tuck the hair behind my ears, "I would take a shot for you any day."

I felt my eyes water a little. I was just so upset that I let it happen. He wouldn't be hurt if I had just been more careful. Before I knew it, tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"Hey..." Sting pouted, putting a hand on my cheek and wiping away the tears, "Don't cry, I don't like it when you cry."

"I should've just been more careful," I wiped the remaining tears off.

"It's okay Y/n," Sting soothed.

"No it's not," I shook my head.

"It is because if you are ever about to be hurt, I'll always do my best to protect you, because I love you so much," Sting grinned, "So please stop crying, it makes me sad..."

I took his hand in mine and rubbing circles on the top of his hand with my thumb.

Sting's POV

My whole body was pounding with pain, but I don't regret it. I would take any hit for Y/n. I already almost lost her once, I'm not losing her again.

"So...I heard my girlfriend got very angry after I got shot and destroyed them all like they were nothing," I smirked.

"I was mad," Y/n pouted, "They hurt you."

"At least it wasn't you," I smiled.

The door opened to reveal Porlyusica with her arms crossed.

"Y/n, Sting needs to rest and so do you," Porlyusica spoke.

"Can I stay here?" Y/n frowned.

"No," Porlyusica responded bluntly, "You need rest. You exerted all your magic energy last time."

"She did?" I raised an eyebrow at my girlfriend's recklessness.

"...no?" Y/n denied it.

"She did. She used all her magic energy and then passed out after for a long time," Porlyusica shot daggers at Y/n with her eyes, "Idiot. Now go rest before you pass out again."

Y/n turned away to walk out, but Porlyusica stopped her.

"What?" Y/n asked.

"You don't need to take those injections anymore, not that you remembered to have them, but I figured I'd tell you anyway," Porlyusica spoke to her.

"Why?" Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"You haven't had them lately and you're doing fine so it's meaningless," Porlyusica explained, "Now run along."

Reluctantly, Y/n dragged her feet across the floor and left my room.

Porlyusica turned to me.

"What about you? How are you feeling?" She asked me.

"I can't really move. It hurts, but not like, insanely," I responded. Then there was a loud crash. I saw Y/n sprint past my door, heading straight for the guild hall.

"Stay here and rest, your guild members will handle it," Porlyusica ordered before going out to check what was happening.

Y/n's POV

There was another large guild who had crashed through our guild doors. I was about to lose it with these brainless freaks.

"We were hired to attack-" One of them began.

"GET LOST!!!" I shouted, jumping down and taking down one of them, "WHOEVER HIRED YOU IDIOTS, TELL THEM TO LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE!!!"

"Y/n! You need to rest! Don't overwork yourself!" I heard Porlyusica shout down at me.

"I'll rest when I teach these guys a well needed lesson!" I growled.

"Attack!" Another shouted.

I sliced through them, fury engulfing my every move. I was mad. The people hiring these dark guilds to attack us are probably the same damn person. I don't care if it was indirect, but they hurt Sting, and I'm about to show them what happens when somebody I love gets hurt.

Their screams filled the air as I brutally slaughtered them to the point where they were on their last breaths.

Picking their leader up by the neck, I glared straight into his eyes.

"Who the hell sent you?" I spat, "This is the third damn time, and I swear, if you don't give me an answer, I'll kill all of you like I killed the other guild."

"D-D-Dhutia...!" He whispered out in a stutter so only I could hear. Then it finally hit me. Dhutia's message to me. That guy wasn't joking. How could I forget?

I threw the guy on the ground, hearing him grunt in pain.

"Y/n?" Minerva turned to me. I sprinted out the guild hall doors, "Y/n! Where are you going?!"

I could hear her call after me, but I needed to get this stupid situation sorted out, because there is no way that I'm letting Dhutia hurt Sabertooth, my family.

I headed straight for the temple.