―1 | FLASHBACK

"I, Robin Williams secretly hate Sam Dean. I hate how Sam was always better at me in everything; how she is a better cook than i'll ever be, or how Sam has the perfect hair, the perfect smile, the perfect life. Everyone wanted to be Sam Dean. I wanted to be Sam Dean.

She stole his heart. I always have taken a liking on Josh Wheeler ever since he stepped foot on the school grounds. I wanted to approach him and tell him he looks dashing. But, I didn't. I wish I did. If I did he wouldn't be hugging Samaira Dean in the school halls. That's supposed to be me.

You might think that my reason for hating Sam Dean is all bullshit just because I'm jealous of her and Josh. Partly, yes. But, let me rephrase that. I hate Sam Dean because she was my friend. I told her how I've taken a liking at Josh and she just shrugged me off and continued flirting with him. I told her everything and why I liked him. Of course, she told Josh and made me sound like a stalker. So, Josh Wheelers started avoiding me like the plague. I hated Sam Dean because everytime Josh takes one step forward to me, Sam takes him back to her five steps back.

So, I gave up. All I could do was cry. But, Robin Marie Williams doesn't cry. And on the night of the football game everything changed. I watched the players, shouted and screamed for support. After a heated game, I looked up just in time to see a nuclear bomb go off. Everything was fuzzy after that. But, I do remember Sam shouting for Josh. And I remember me running away from everyone and back home, even if the bomb took a toll on me. After I went home I saw my dad turn into what we call now as ghoulies. He started chasing me, I cried, pleading for him to stop. But, he didn't. So I killed him. Believe me, it was a really hard choice but I had to do it.

Oh, where am I right now? Well, I'm here enjoying my life alone in the apocalypse. I don't even know why I didn't accept the Cheermazons offer many times. Maybe, a part of me wants to find Josh Wheeler. Maybe, I want to know if he's okay or not. Maybe, I miss Josh Wheeler. And maybe, after six months, I'll have a chance on Josh Wheeler."

______________

HEYY! Welcome to this cringey book. So this is just a flashback to fill y'all up on why she hates Sam Dean and who she was before the apocalypse. Robin is also super popular just to clear the confusion out.

So I made this book yesterday and the cover's shitty. So, um, I'll change that soon. And Daybreak is awesome I'm honestly so happy I watched it. I'm still at ep 7 so please, no spoilers!