Chapter 16: Back again?

Start from the beginning

Cole: "Uh... guys? A little help?"
Jay: "Nya! What's going on?"

Skylor and Nya both stopped talking, while Nya tried to explain what was going on.

Nya: "Well, I was just sat here watching over Kai, when she decides to walk in here like she owns the place! Trying to get ME to leave!"
Jay: "What? Why?"
Cole: "And I thought I told you to stay away from us Skylor!"
Skylor: "Oh, you mean the note apologising to me for KNOCKING ME UNCONSCIOUS?!"
Zane: "You knocked her unconscious?!"
Jay: "Nice one dude!"
Cole: "It wasn't me, it was Lloyd! And that's not the point, why are you here?!"

Cole quickly changed the topic, and took a step towards Skylor.

Skylor: "Well, after I heard that my boyfriend was hurt, I just came to see who hurt my Kai. I've done nothing wrong."
Nya: "HE ISN'T YOURS!"
Zane: "Skylor does have a good reason..."
Jay: "Who's side are you on?!"
Zane: "Side?"
Cole: "Since when are you dating Kai?"

She looked down at the ground in front of her, and rubbed her arm up and down.

Skylor: "...Well it isn't official yet..."
Nya: "Ha! See? She just wants to use him for something!"
Skylor: "What?! I do not! You... water witch!"
Nya: "Water Witch?! I'll show you water witch!"

Nya tried to get closer to Skylor but Skylor just smirked at her... like she wanted this.

Jay grabbed a hold of Nya's arm and held her back so she could get any closer to Skylor.

Jay: "Nya! Don't fight her it'll only make things worse!"
Cole: "Nya! You need to calm down!"

Nya pulled her arm out of Jay's grasp, and ran over to Skylor. She held her fist up to her face as if she was about to punch her.

Zane and Jay: "No!"

But it was too late. Nya's fist had made contact with Skylor's cheek and Skylor took a few steps back, holding her hand up to her face.

She looked up with an evil smirk and smiled at Nya. A red mark was appearing under her eye.

Nya: "GET OUT!"
Jay: "NYA!"
Sensei Wu: "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Everyone turned to look at Sensei Wu. He was glaring at all of them and they knew they were in trouble. When skylor saw it was him, she began to almost cry.

Skylor: "Ow! N-Nya why would you do that..."

Then the team looked at her shocked.

Nya: "Are you serious?!"
Sensei Wu: "ENOUGH!"

Everyone went silent.

Sensei Wu: "Are you okay Skylor?"

Nya had a look of shock and disgust on her face, hearing what he had just said.

Skylor: "I-I'm okay... I think..."
Nya: "Sensei! How could you be okay with her being here?!"
Sensei Wu: "Well why shouldn't she be?"
Nya: "Because she is just using Kai!"

Their master was still glaring at her, but managed to calmly speak.

Sensei Wu: "Hm... may I ask for what?"
Nya: "...For ...f-for... I don't know yet! But I know she is up to something..."

Skylor gave a smile to Nya. Not a gentle one... but rather a sinister one.

Sensei Wu: "I see... That's not much information to go off Nya."
Nya: "But-"
Sensei Wu: "Nya... I see no reason Skylor can't be here. However I can see a reason why you can't be here."

Nya's eyes widened in realisation about what her master was about to say next.

Nya: "W-what?"
Sensei Wu: *sigh* "Nya... I think you should let Skylor have the night watch over Kai."

Cole and Jay looked at Sensei Wu like he was crazy. While Nya had tears start to prick at the corners of her eyes.

Nya: "Sensei you cant be serious!"
Sensei Wu: "That is my word and my word is final."

Sensei Wu turned around and walked out of the door.

The room was deathly silent.

Nya didn't say anything, she just walked out and headed towards her room and a loud slam was heard.

Jay didn't say anything either, he just walked out and headed towards Nya's room.

Cole turned around to look at Skylor but she didn't look like she was in pain at all. Sure, she had a red mark that was definitely getting worse but she wasn't as emotional as she was when Sensei Wu was there.

Cole raised his eyebrow, then he grabbed Zane and began to walk out of the room.

Cole: "C'mon Zane, lets go."

They walked out of the room and went around the corner.

Zane: "How did Skylor find out Kai was hurt in the first place?"
Cole: "I don't know man... But I do know that I hate girls."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I guess this is more of a filler chapter.