"What? Why? How?" He looked me in the eye.

"In my dream...I saw Meg laying on the ground......she-she looked d-d...." I stopped and looked over at Killian. The look on his face was a mixture of shock and fear and he had a strong grip on a fist full of white sheets.

"We have to get to her!" He threw the sheets back and stood by the bed.

"But how?" I asked.

"With your magic love!" Killian exclaimed.

"But it took a lot of energy last time...I don't think I could do it again." I breathed.

"But we have to try.." Hook replied sharply.

I pulled back to covers and stood next to the bed. I put my hands on the bed and put all my weight on them.

"You know what's shocking?" I started. I looked over at Killian and his blue eyes stared me down.

"What?" He asked obviously still in shock.

"Pan...was holding her...and I could have sworn he was....crying." I put my hand on my forehead.

"Maybe the whole loosing magic thing softened him." Hook sighed.

"Yea maybe.." I trailed off.

"Ok....so your ready to do this?" Hook asked as he walked over to me.

"Positive." I placed my hands in his and closed my eyes.

Pan POV

I was leaning over Meg with dry tears on my cheeks.

"I love you Meg. Please come back to me." I whispered into her hair. She was starting to get colder and colder as it got deeper and deeper into the night. I can't believe she risked her life for me. If Felix punched me with the ring, Meg would be holding me in her arms.

It should be me in her arms....not the other way around.

I felt fresh tears coming but I pushed them back. Crying won't help Meg...but I need to figure out how to help.

All of a sudden, there was a flash of light behind me. I leaned over Meg to keep her safe from the mystery light.
A couple seconds later, I heard someone yell "MEG!"

I recognized the voice instantly as Megs mother. I looked over my shoulder at them.

"What did you do!?!" Hook boomed and ran over to me. He grabbed Meg away from me, pushing me back.
"It wasn't my fault!" I sat up. Gah I sound like a 6 year old.

"Then explain this." Emma snapped and placed her hands on her hips.

"There's this lost boy....Felix....he was about to punch me with this magic ring...but Meg darted in front of me and Felix hit her." I defended myself.

"Felix.." Hook sneered.

"You know him?" I gasped.

"Me and him go back." Hook replied sharply and turned his attention back to Meg. He stroked her arm as he cradled her, just like I was doing 2 minutes ago.

"I think we need to take her to Gold." Emma said.

"In Storybrook?" I gasped.

"Yep." Emma replied looking at Hook.

"Yea that's sounds like a good idea."
He said not taking his eyes off Meg.

"But....how?" I asked.

"Well...we got here..so we can get back." Emma replied and looked at Hook.

"And your sure Gold can help Meg?" I asked.

"He's a powerful man." Emma replied.

"We better go." Hook looked from Meg to Emma. None of them looked at me.

"I'm going with you." I said and took a step towards Meg.

"No.....your not." Hook snapped at me.

"Meg is my true love. I am going with you!" I replied.

"Hook...just let him come." Emma sighed obviously wanting to leave ASAP.

"Fine. But I am not taking even a glance off you." Hook snapped at me.

Man he meant it to. Hook glared at me for five minutes straight!

"Hook." Emma snaps.

"What Swan?" Hook didn't take his eyes off of me.

"We kinda need to go.." Emma trailed off.

Hook finally took his death stare off of me. "Yea lets go."

He picked up Meg and held her like a baby.

"You ready?" I thought Emma was talking to Hook but she was actually talking to me.

"Uh yea!" I responded. I took a step towards Emma. She reached her hand out and grabbed mine. Her wedding ring was cold against my sweaty palm. Emma then grasped Hooks hand. I looked up at her and saw her close her eyes. We all stood hand in hand for a couple seconds before Hook said, "Why isn't it working Swan?"

"I'm working on it." She snapped, eyes still closed.

"Could we please hurry?" Hook asked and looked down at Meg.

Instead of that pirate glare, I saw compassion in Hook. It's something I have never seen before out of the swashbuckling lad. Maybe having a daughter soften him.

"I don't know why it's not working!" Emma panicked and took her hand out of mine and put it on her forehead.

"It's ok just focus!" Hook said.

"I'm trying!" Emma snapped.

"But your the most powerful person in Strotbrook! Why can't you do this?" Hook asked.

"Maybe I can help." I piped in.

"Not now!" Hook snapped and looked at me.

"Hook." Emma started. "Pan has lived here for a long time. Maybe he knows something we don't." She turned and looked at me, giving me metal permission to speak.

"Meg was knocked out with dark magic. As long as we are in her presence, your magic won't work." I said.

"But Emma's magic has worked against dark magic before!" Hook pointed out.

"Yea but this magic is different. I recognized that ring from somewhere......I can't put my finger on it. It was a long long time ago though. But it stayed in my mind ever since. Anyways...that ring contains the darkest magic from someone even darker than the dark one otherwise known as Rumpelstiltskin ." I shuddered.

"Who?" Hook asked.

I waited a minute before I finally replied, "his name is Jafar."

{ A/N: get it Jafar (the villain) from Aladin ok ok(: }