"Then why didn't he help Mom?" I ask her.

"I don't know." Tema says to me.

I just snort quietly. "I've lived 16 almost 17 years without a decent father figure, except for Tony but I'm never here, I can live a while longer without looking for him." I say and Tema looks upset.

"That's harsh." Peter says to me.

"I have my brother, I have Inko, I have my teachers, and I've got my cousins, my aunt and uncle. I'm fine without him." I say to Peter and he nods.

"Yeah, its probably best anyways, you'd kill him if you knew who he was." Tema says with a sigh.

I stare at her for a long moment. "You mean I already know him?" I ask her.

Tema nods. "Your pretty oblivious." Tema says to me.

I twitch slightly. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I ask her.

Peter shrugs as does Tara.

Tema looks me in the eyes. "I'm sure people have asked you why you look similar to him, why you act similar to him. And your quirk had similar properties to his." Tema says to him.

I stare at her for one long ass moment.

People have asked why I look like and act like Aizawa, and my quirk can erase other people's quirks. But-

"Your right, I am gonna kill him." I say once it clicked.

"I have to watch this." Peter says as I leave the house calmly.

I head to the train station and I know Tara and Peter are behind me.

We ride to U.A.

I take my cat to my dorm room and Katsuki is laying on my bed, napping.

I let Eve loose and I get her situated.

Katsuki hugs me from behind as I fill Eve's water dish. "You have killing intent coming off you in waves." Katsuki says to me.

"I'm about to kill our fucking teacher." I say and Katsuki looks confused.

"Why?" Katsuki asks me.

"Because he's my dad." I say to him and Katsuki stares at me in surprise. "Oh he has explaining to do, and if it sounds reasonable, he lives, if not, I drown the ever loving crap out of him." I say to him and Katsuki kisses my cheek as I turn the water off.

I put Eve's water bowl down in its usual spot in my room.

I then go fine Aizawa, as Katsuki, Tara and Peter follow me, and I find him in the school office.

All the teachers look around when water starts dumping on Aizawa's head.

They see me, in all my fury.

"I have a serious bone to pick with you and I'm very upset." I say to Aizawa as I give him a small break.

Aizawa looks annoyed. "What could possibly-"

"Your my fucking father!" I yell at him and Aizawa falls in surprise along with Mic, and Midnight.

I practically fume as Aizawa gets up and stares at me with wider eyes than normal.

"I'm your what?" Aizawa asks me.

I snort and shake my head.

"I smell drama." Midnight says as she sits up with a bowl of popcorn.

"Your gonna be murdered." Peter says to Aizawa.

Aizawa grimaces a little and he sits down with Mic. "We're gonna talk about this later in the dorms." Aizawa says to me.