"I would hope so." I say to him amused and I sit at the table with Peter.

"Where's Mom?" Tara asks confused.

"I lost her." I say in a calm tone.

"HOW?" Tara shrieks.

"We got stopped on our run, by a villain fight, I helped the hero's out, not unusual, but then afterwords, they questioned me, and I was able to duck from their attention, but Tema wasn't exactly as fortunate as me." I say with a small shrug.

My phone like crazy and I look at it to see my class trying to get me to answer them.

I set my phone down and ignore them, putting my phone on silent.

Peter looks amused as I scowl at my phone.

I finish my food and I wash my plate.

"So, has Mom stamped either of your papers yet?" Tara asks us.

I sweat drop. "Not mine." I say to her as I sit down at the table again.

"Mine either." Peter says to her.

"Well, that's because you two have yet to prove what your made of yet, why should I accept your work studies if you haven't proved to me, that your worth the effort?" Tema asks behind us.

"I'm going back to school then." I say as I get up.

"Same." Peter agrees.

"Wonder how Katsuki did on his exam, Shoto too." I say and Tema just stares at us surprised. "I'm pretty Endeavor would take me in his agency, my quirk proves useful to him, and I'm friends with his children, and his wife." I say with a small shrug as I walk towards the stairs.

"Yeah, and I did have an agency before that I worked with after I got my license." Peter says to me.

I fist bump him.

"You two are terrible, but that means less work for me." Tema says with a shrug.

I head to my room and I pack my stuff, then I put Eve in her carrier.

I head down to the door and Peter meets up with me.

"I'm coming with you." Tara says to us with a grin.

I look at her and I shrug. "If you want." I say and she runs upstairs and two minutes later, she's back infront of us.

"Oh, I need my phone." I say as I tap my pocket and its not there.

I walk to the dining room and I grab my phone from the table, then I head back to the door.

Tema stares at us with a deep intensity.

"Ah, tell Tony and May that I can babysit Adrien in a few days." I say to Tema and she continues to stare at me. "If your trying to guilt me into trying to prove my worth, its not gonna happen, I can't give two fucks about that." I say to her and she pouts.

"Your so much like him!" Tema cries and I look at her curious, as does Peter.

"Who?" Me and Peter ask.

"Her dad!" Tema says pointing at me.

"Eh." I say and I walk to the door.

"What do you mean, eh, don't you want to know who he is?" Tema asks me.

I snort. "He wasn't there when Mom needed him, which means he either didn't know, or he did know but didn't care." I say and Tema shakes her head.

"It wasn't like that, he was still in his teens when he got your Mom pregnant, he did know about you though." Tema says to me.