"Of course you're allowed to have female friends. She's the problem. She's hitting on you and you're allowing her to do so"

"I don't know what she's doing but I'm not hitting on her so you have nothing to worry about. Let's not ruin our day with this nonsense"

"Fine" she finally says calming down.

She stands up and I hug her lovingly. We shared a kiss at the end and then we took our seat on the table. We enjoyed our breakfast, especially Ally since she could now eat whatever she wanted. She didn't eat much though because her stomach was used to minimum food. After that I started my workout and Ally continued looking at articles about last night's show. Even after I finished and took a shower, I returned to the living room and she was still reading articles.

"Your eyes must be killing you after so many hours on that thing" I say and close the laptop's screen.

"I could use a break, you're right" she replies and stands up.

I grab her hand and lead us to the couch where I sit down and pull her with me with a way that she's sitting on my lap with her back on me. I hug her from behind and feel her slowly letting go of her tension and her back laying against my chest. I slowly touch her breasts with my hands and she gets the message. She rocks her hips against my crotch for a second but then she stands up leaving me confused.

"Why would you do that?" I groan following her to the kitchen.

"There are so many plates that need to be washed" she says and stands in front of the sink.

"I thought we were paying people to do this kind of things" I say and stand behind her pressing my body against hers.

"Well, now that I'm unemployed we don't want to look so irresponsible" she says and I can see her smiling.

"Leave them for later" I whisper and grab her breasts.

"Do you have something better on your mind?" she smirks.

"Much, much better" I move my one hand to her centre and kiss the back of her neck.

***********************************

She leans softly against me and I seek the opportunity to insert a finger inside her clit. She moans slightly in pleasure and then I start moving it in and out of her slowly because of my position behind her. Wanting to be more effective I turn her around facing me and I open her legs further allowing me more access. We kiss strongly on the lips and I increase the number of fingers by one, pumping them faster. She starts moaning so I kneel in front of her and pull her pants down. I take a quick look at her and see her face filled with pleasure so I smirk before kissing and licking her clit. Her feet shake as I lick her and finger her with three fingers. She yells my name again and again loudly and pulls my slightly wet hair as she feels closer to finishing. My tongue joins my fingers and with a yell and then a gasp she releases her orgasm and I lick her clean before sitting down panting.

Allyson lets her body slide down to the floor slowly. She looks at me with a huge smile on her lips and her eyes shining.

"That was indeed much better" she laughs.

"I told you so" I raise an eye row proudly.

"But what are we going to do about that?" she whispers in my ear as she slides on top of me and she grabs my bulge.

"I'm not asking for anything"

"But what if I want to do something about it?" she bites my earlobe.

"Then I suppose there are a couple of things you could do" I say deeply as she slips her hand inside my boxers.

"Get up and we'll see" she winks and we share a hot kiss on the floor before I take her previous position standing on my feet.

She exposes my ready erection and uses her hand to stroke me a few times before coming closer. She then licks me from the base to the tip and my eyes automatically close feeling the pleasure. She takes me into her mouth and slowly sucks me when she removes me and then does it again. She starts sucking me faster and harder causing me to groan. She makes eye contact every now and then and I swear I can come instantly. I grab the back of her hair and push myself deeper inside her and she keeps blowing me. She plays with my balls and I feel ready to explode. I warn her and after a few seconds I shoot my seeds inside her mouth. She keeps it inside her and then swallows it and we sit down against the kitchen drawers again, hugging each other.

***********************************

"So, what do you want to do today?" I ask and softly play with her hair.

"What about bowling? That could be fun"

"I didn't see that coming but yeah, sure. Anything you want"

We share another kiss and stand up continuing our day.