30. What's Wrong With You?

-Next Day-

The girls and I are having a spa day before going out and snorkeling later today. Savannah didn't want to come with us so she stayed.

When we returned, Theo and Savannah were in the pool. He had her over his shoulder and then threw her back in. I gulped.

They're friends now I guess..

"Hey babe, Jake and I are gonna go grab a bite, want anything?" He shook his head no. "Thank you." I gave him a smile and turned around before frowning.

"Okay let it out." Said Jake as we sat to eat at a restaurant. "I'm pissed off that he forgave her after what she told him.. she's a spiteful bitch Jake. I don't trust her. She's tried breaking us up a few times."

"You trust him don't you?" I sighed. "I do. I don't trust her."

"Just take it easy."

"We're clubbing tonight again." He nodded.

-That Night-

I looked around for Theo. The line must've been long for the restroom. Talking about restrooms, I gotta pee. Cierra did too so we walked together.

As I opened the ladies restroom to step out, the guys opened. Savannah came out fixing her dress. Good for her.

As I was about to step out, Theo came out.. buttoning up his shirt and wiping off his mouth. Is.. is that lipstick I see?

"What's wrong?" Asked Cici. I noticed I was crying. I told her but it came out as a whisper. She grabbed me and we left through the back. Why would he? We were doing so good..

"Hey babe shhh." She held me as we sat on her bed and I cried. My phone rang. Theo.

I let it go to voicemail and then he called Cici. "We came back to the house. You can stay out and party... Yes I'm sure." She said pisssssssed.

Jake called me and I answered. I told him I wasn't feeling good and 15 minutes later her came in. "What's wrong Lia?" Just the question made me break down even more. He came over and held me. Cierra told him what had happened. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He looked at me.

"I'm gonna beat his ass. He's hurt you too much dude. I don't care if he's my brother." I just held on to him tighter. "Ima go grab her stuff from their room and bring it over here."

----

"JAKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" I was awoken by someone screaming. I heard something break and I ran out to the living room. Jake and Theo were fighting. "What the fuck dude!" Theo pinned him to the wall. "What's wrong with you?!"

"Me?! What's wrong with you?!"

"Jake its not worth it.. c'mon."

"Babe what's wrong?" He came over to me. "Don't fucking touch me..." I turned to Savannah. "You win.. he's all yours." I couldn't see with the tears building up in my eyes. "Lia what's wrong?" Asked Ade. "Ask Savannah and Theo. They seemed to be having a lot of fun in the men's restroom tonight."

"Lia-"

"No I'm done. After everything I did for you. After she told you she wouldn't want to take care of your crippled ass after the accident. I was there through everything Theodore!"

"Wait.. You cheated on Lia tonight?" Asked Diego. Theo gulped. "Motherfu-" Diego lunged at him but Tony and Matt held him back.

"Lia" He grabbed my wrist but I turned around and slapped him. "Go another year without talking to me. Actually, go the rest of your life without talking to me." I turned and headed for the bedroom.

"You're my brother dude but that was fucked up.." Nate said. "I can't believe you would do that to her.. she fucking loves you scratch that, she adores you. She would kill for you, give her own life for you and this is how you treat her? Man." Diego said and came after me.

"I hope this doesn't mess up your relationship with the rest of us." I smiled at him. "Of course not."