12. Understandable

-Next Morning (Saturday)-

I'm waaayyyy more excited today for Epcot than I was for Magic Kingdom yesterday. I turned into a complete child..

-Monday-

Yesterday Theo surprised us with Universal Studios/Harry Potter and there my friends, is where we switched roles. Yes I was excited, but Jake is a Harry Potter geek so he was the child instead of me. I had so much fun though.

"Hey.. thank you. For an incredible weekend.. We're not on good terms right now, but I really appreciate it." Theo smiled. "You have every right to be mad at me, I don't have any ill feelings towards you-"

"I don't want to have this conversation right now Theo. I'm still extremely angry at you." He sighed. "That's understandable.. are you really gonna be his girlfriend?" He scratched the back of his neck. "Yes I am." He sighed and walked away. "Ima go check out. You guys can go ahead and start for the car."

They dropped me off at my dorm where Isaiah was waiting. "Hey I missed you!" I ran over to him and he kissed me. "I missed you too! Now I need to ask because you didn't let me finish on Thursday-"

"Yes. Yes I will." I cut him off and he smiled. He grabbed my face and kissed me.

Jake came over before he left and he gave Isaiah the best friend/brother talk. "Alright. I gotta go. See you soon sis. I love you so much."

"I love you too. Drive safe. Keep me updated." He nodded as we hugged. I walked him down to his car and hugged him again. I really didn't want to let him go but I had to.