Part 18: Plans

En başından başla

Izuku smiled warmly at Eri as he examined the dolls.

"These would be perfect. We can store them away for now until she gets older. Then you two could play together."

Her face lit up. "I can't wait for her to get here, papa. We get to play together and sing together and then I can hold her and cuddle with her."

Izuku smiled as Eri continued to jabber on with her excitement.

"I can't wait either. It'll be really soon though. Your mom is due in about two months."

"It's gone by so quickly, papa. Then again, I feel like it isn't fast enough! I just get so excited. Aren't you nervous though?"

"I'm excited too, but yeah. I am. I'm nervous because—"

Izuku was interrupted by another knock.

"Hi, momma and Aunt Momo!" Eri wrapped her arms around Ochako and then Momo.

"Hello, Eri. Are you ready to go?"

"Yep! I'm all packed." She nodded as she ran to grab her suitcase.

Momo and Shoto agreed to keep Eri for the night while Izuku and Ochako attended the awards event.

After Eri had left with Momo, Ochako began to get ready. She began doing her makeup and hair when Izuku entered the bathroom. He began to kiss her cheek and nuzzle his face into her neck.

"Izuku, that tickles! I'm trying to get ready."

"Sorry. You're just so beautiful that I couldn't resist." He smirked.

"Go get ready or else we'll be late." She joked as she continued applying mascara.

—————

After another half hour, Ochako did a few finishing touches before heading downstairs to meet her husband. His jaw dropped as she made her way down the stairs.

"Babe.. you look stunning!" He complimented as he held her hand to help her descend the stairs.

"Thank you." She blushed.

"Gosh. I feel so heavy though. I should have floated myself to come down all these stairs." She laughed.

—————

Upon arriving to the event, paparazzi and fans already began to swarm the Midoriya's with questions and pictures.

"Deku and Uravity, what are your plans for the baby?"

"How are you doing, Mrs. Midoriya? You look stunning in that dress. Who is the designer?"

"Do you two planning on having a hospital or home birth?"

The Midoriya's tried their best to answer as many questions as they could as well as push their way through the crowd.

"Ochako! Ochako! Over here! Could you please pose for me? Let's see that bump!"

Ochako posed to show off her baby bump as paparazzi took several photos.