News: 10/26/19 Heart Swap Club

Attention all Pokéfic writers!!

Looking for a place full of positivity, a place to share writing tips, or even just looking for a cool spot to talk to other Pokéfic writers/fans? Then look no further than the HeartSwapClub here on Wattpad!

Wait, never heard of the HeartSwapClub? Well, that could be because it's a very new club here on Wattpad founded by Cora-chan , Jalactic , ImberLapis , and an-tan_ . They use a Discord server that you can get access to by commenting on their chapter "We're Open for Business!" in their book "The Heart Swap Club" (has an adorable picture of Piplup and Prinplup) or by contacting one of these founders asking to join. Besides that, all that you need to join is a love for Pokémon and a respectful attitude. If there are any trolls, they will be forced to leave the server as this is a safe and positive space for the Wattpad Pokémon fans to get together and share ideas.

This is all because this site needs more positivity in it, so if you're new to Pokéfic writing or just want a more positive space to swap ideas with, this may be the place for you.

Services the HSC provides are as followed:

The Discord Server
This is a place for writers to get together, connect, and share ideas. There are tabs to organize conversations, such as Book Ties (where writers can promote art and writings along with get helpful tips), Social (where people can chat about a numerous amount of stuff) and my personal favorite, Work Support (which helps you with your writings).

A Graphic Shop
This book can help create covers and banners for your book. Follow the rules, and one of the club's graphic artists will help you by making you a cover. Just remember: no graphic shop-hopping.

Art Hub
Whether it's hand drawn, graphic design, or whatever kind of artwork you create, the Art Hub will showcase your work.

Fanfic Hub
This is a great way to promote your work. The form is very simple, and it's a great way to gain new readers and draw attention to the book you're working on.

Community Tips
This is a unique service as it provides tips for writers by writers. Anyone can be a part of this. The HSC will post a question in their Discord on a particular topic, and other writers will give their response. From there, the club will gather the responses and put them together in their book.

Wow! That's a lot! I can honestly say that this is exactly what the Pokémon community needs here on Wattpad. I've seen each service at work, and it's amazing on how much they've done in such a little time.

Because this is a new service, I gathered the founders of the HSC to explain a bit of the club, it's purpose, and all kinds of cool things about the service.

JunieWeathers (JW): Hello! Thank you for letting me interview you all about the Heart Swap Club. I can't tell you all how excited I am that you pulled together this group for everyone in the Pokémon community to feel welcomed.

Jalactic (Jay): aaa thank you!

JW: What made you all come together and form this group?

ImberLapis (Imber): It was mainly Jay's idea, but Cora came to me asking my opinion and I agreed that we should try it. Then it developed from there.

Jay: i wouldn't really say it was MINE,,,cora was the one who thought of a support club,,,it just snowballed from there lol.
we all pitched in a decent amount