Chapter 57: Za... Zar- General who?

Start from the beginning

How the higher-ups of the Star Alliance treated this General who had accomplished outstanding achievements— they were long since aware of it. In fact, everyone with ears in the Star Alliance knew that the higher-ups had tried their best to stop him when the other had chosen to retire. It had already spread throughout the Star Alliance.

Their attitude became more humble and the assessment team also seemed relatively eager to please. They currently did not know what kind of temper the former General of the Star Alliance had. Naturally, they should be careful when speaking.

"According to the regulations, the combat instructor also needs to be assessed. I will have to bother you to cooperate with us..." At the end of this sentence, the assessor who had spoken out quickly clarified, "Of course, we absolutely believe in your ability as a combat instructor. It can undoubtedly become a bonus."

Seeing the assessment team sent by the Star Alliance behaving so politely and even having an appearance of being close to trembling with fear as they spoke, the faces of basically every single member of Yunbao Branch turned into wood. They had already suffered enough attacks.

"How much can I add?" Zarad very bluntly asked.

He had considered staying at Yunbao and live as an old official in the future. Now that he heard about the bonus points, which was obviously of great concern to the club, Zarad felt that he must do his best.

Assessment team: "..." The assessor who had said that sentence choked completely and a drop of sweat ran down his temple.

How could he answer this question ah? Choking on his words for quite a while, the assessor finally came up with a reply that would not offend the other, "The highest bonus ever recorded was 137 points. Your contribution can of course be higher than this record."

A former General of the Star Alliance was their combat instructor. Moreover, this was the very General who had been bestowed the highest military medal of the Star Alliance. It did not feel excessive to say that it was enough to break the bonus record. Anyone would be convinced in heart and by word. [1]

Although they knew that it was like this, everyone at Yunbao Branch still felt like they had gone through the back door. [2] The whole ordeal had been like riding a roller coaster, and right now their motion sickness was especially bad. The sour feeling made it hard to speak.

Zarad was completely unaware that his question had put the assessment team in a tight spot just now. Hearing their response, he lightly nodded and thought to himself that this would be his contribution to the club.

If there were rules, you had to follow them. As a soldier, Zarad... Although he was currently not a soldier, he still did not like to violate rules. So he completed the requests put forward by the assessment team one by one.

Actually, he just had to teach the club's cubs like he normally did. Bringing them out to the courtyard, Zarad taught the cubs basic combat in front of these assessors.

At present, only the mermaid cub in the club had developed an ability. In order to meet the requirements of the assessment, Xie Tao picked up the little mermaid from the indoor pool and also carried him out to the outer courtyard. Zarad then demonstrated step by step for the assessment team how he guided the cub to use his ability.

All members of the assessment team seriously noted down and graded his performance. In any case, this was a matter of evaluating an S-level combat instructor.

This part was definitely full marks. As for how many bonus points would be added specifically, they would need to carefully consider it later.

Having finished this part and thereby completed the field assessment, the esteemed people of the assessment team departed in a polite manner.