Chapter 44: 13:0 (part 2)

Facing the dangerous eyes not far away, Ogie said this sentence under immense psychological pressure.

He had evidence, but it had not been obtained by him. He did not have the ability to do so. The evidence at hand was all attributed to the people from the army's investigation department who had found and caught him.

When they had pursued him, they had actually discovered that the Houdie family's personnel flow of recent years was recorded on their connector. The investigation team had then naturally preceded to get their hands on that information.

The evidence was presented and its authenticity confirmed. To think that valid proof for this would actually be presented... Everyone at the scene, including the grand judge, all showed a dumb expression one after another.

That man had really not made any irresponsible remarks regarding his connection to the Houdie family and the latter had still been so anxious to deny this fact just now, the amount of information feedback from this seemed a bit large.

A big family who had unexpectedly deliberately abandoned their cub, now all of a sudden wanted to recognize and take him back? The judges who touched the truth at this time had a kind of absurd feeling.

Ogie did not bring up the reason why the Houdie family had abandoned the cub. This was because Xie Tao had told him to not mention it. The fact that the mermaid cub could not speak was now a thing of the past. Needless to day, Xie Tao hoped that this matter would be buried.

Cubs with speech impairment were bound to be despised in the mermaid race, even if he wanted, Xie Tao could not change this. By burying this matter, he could at least ensure that the cub would not be discriminated against when he grew up.

"If the judges still have doubts about my statement, I can also submit a lie detection report. I hope it can serve as a reference."

Standing at the witness stand, Ogie knew that there was no way back. So he once again gritted his teeth and said this.

In the interstellar court, the presentation of a lie detection report was a very commonly used method. The lie detection report could not be used as solid evidence on its own, but it could be used as a reference to increase the credibility of the statement in the jury's eyes.

The lie detection report was at last presented with a high score marked on it. The judges had already begun to weigh the situation in their hearts.

Who would have thought that the other party would still be able to provide evidence?! That worm had even seemed indifferent to their hint at revenge. The Houdie family's old master squeezed the cane in his hand to the point that the top almost broke off.

The first witness appearing in the court had already thrown the Houdie family into a state of chaos, but this first round of attacks was not over yet. Soon, the second witness was summoned to the courtroom.

The one who emerged from behind the door was from the Sevilla race. No one in the Houdie family knew who this second witness was.

But their nerves were already stretched taut. Now facing the seemingly unrelated witness they did not dare to take this lightly.

"I was the one who brought the cub to Yunbao Branch and the one who found the cub at the abandoned field on Gaia. From one thing, I can prove that the cub was abandoned with malicious intentions."