Chapter 31: Four legs facing the sky

Their club had not yet built a trophy showroom, so after consideration, Xie Tao decided to hang the three medals on the living room wall, right next to the wooden bird rack.

Although Xia Qi and the others who had stayed behind, had heard that their club's three cubs had all gotten into the top ten through Xingyou, it was another thing to see the three proud little cubs flaunting their shiny medals, with their own eyes. It really made them happy.

The sunflower shaped medals were also very cute, and especially so while hanging around the fluffy cubs' necks.

Obviously it was just a friendly competition that tested the cubs' basic flying ability. But when Xie Tao entered the house and brought the cubs into the living room, the other adults in the room exaggeratedly praised the cubs with sincerity.

Looking at the proud expression on the faces around him, Xie Tao coughed to hide the smile on his face.

"Tiuh! Tiuh-Tiuh!"

Being met with everyone's praise, the three little cubs raised their chests high. Their black eyes were exceptionally bright and they happily called out several times.

When Xie Tao later removed the small medals from the three cubs, he could see that they were still a bit reluctant to part with them.

"Tiuh..." With a low chirp, the three cubs stroked against Xie Tao's shirt. It was very obvious that the cubs were used to expressing their wants and needs.

Having three pairs of black eyes expectantly gazing up at him, as well as being snuggled by the fluffy cubs, Xie Tao naturally could not resist.

"Want to wear them a little longer?" With a smile in his eyes, Xie Tao added, "Later, I will just hang these medals on the wall, right beside your little house."

The three cubs wanted to wear them, they really wanted to wear them. But they couldn't always wear them. They would need to take them off when they bathed for example.

"Tiuh!" The medals were put on again and the small cubs happily chirped and flapped their wings, flying over to their little house.

On the other hand, when hearing the voice of the youth and discovering that he was back, the cubs playing and resting in the living room moved the tips of their ears and soon Xie Tao was surrounded by the cubs.

A mass of fluff together with one Muka cub. Xie Tao's ability to walk had been fully incapacitated by the innumerable forepaws firmly clutching his shoes and trouser legs.

"I don't think I would get such a warm welcome if I was away for three days." Watching the human youth who had now sat down on the soft rug in the living room and already had several cubs climbing up onto his body, Zheng Zhou could not help but sigh.

To be able to be this close to the cubs was undoubtedly an important ability. In the Star Alliance's Star Assessment of caretakers, it amounted for 15% of the total score.

After working together for some time now, Zheng Zhou had also realized that the human youth in front of his eyes seemed to have pretty good spiritual energy.

Even though the other sometimes fell short when it came to common sense, overall, his ability was obviously much better than that of a C-level caretaker.

So when he got to know that the youth did not have a star rating, Zheng Zhou felt it a bit  unfathomable—

For the youth to partake in the Star Assessment, with the other's ability, as long as he prepared for it, he would surely have no problem getting the B-level assessment, right?

Xie Tao who was buried in fluff, looked down at the three cubs still clinging to his legs.

Two of them were Saimo cubs, who looked like small lions. Standing on their hind legs, they were grabbing onto his pants with their baby teeth which had not yet fully surfaced and were pressing their entire body against his right leg, clinging onto it while looking up at him.