Juliette frowned a little. She slowly reached out and grabbed the wand. Maybe she expected something different to happen. To feel a unique emotion run through her body. Nothing happened. It felt the same. She's been using it for years, after all, but the new information didn't affect the reality. Maybe her newly discovered gift was growing on her.

"Is your wand Silver Lime as well?" She asked curiously.

"Oh, no. It's not. Besides, not every Seer has to own that particular wood. But like I said, it does have a reputation." Trelawney answered.

It's also funny in a very ironic way, Juliette thought.

That day, Trelawney discussed dreams with her. Juliette learned that visions seen while asleep were more likely to become reality since the Seer who's experiencing it are standing in an abyss, not falling down but not climbing up either. It's the time when a person is most vulnerable and their bodies are limp, asleep, relaxed while their minds are wide open. They think or see nothing else but what's being shown to them.

Juliette got a little bit nervous, scared even. She's had very bad dreams. She didn't want them to become reality. She so desperately hoped that they would stay as horrible nightmares, left to be forgotten one day.

After Trelawney told her about another way to enter a trance by using your own will and power, they meditated again before ending the session. Trelawney said she should turn it into a habit because apparently it was going to be very useful when she started to learn how to see the future by will.

Juliette sighed and put her History of Magic book aside. She hated that class so much that she couldn't even concentrate on its homework even if she forced herself to.

She grabbed another chip from the small packaging that was standing on the floor right next to her.

Draco was sitting by himself in the far corner of the room. The walkman Juliette had showed him the other day was resting on his lap. Headphones were covering his ears as he listened to a random song from Juliette's tape.

A smile appeared on Juliette's lips as she noticed how his eyelids were becoming heavier by each passing second.

She asked him not to sit too far away but he insisted. He thought the sound of the music would distract her while she did her homework. Juliette didn't say anything about how it was inaudible to her, thanks to the headphones. Even after one year of getting to know Draco Malfoy, she was still surprised by his capacity of being polite.

After a short while, Draco noticed that the girl in Hufflepuff robes was watching him. He lowered the headphones and the music became a beautiful background music as Juliette's smile grew bigger.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked, motioning the device that was sitting on his lap.

Draco rolled his eyes, acting as if he was annoyed by the whole thing but the smirk on his lips were saying otherwise.

"I guess." He replied, standing up and walking towards Juliette while firmly holding the walkman. He couldn't imagine what would happen if he dropped and broke it. Evidently there would be curses and hexes flying towards him.

"I think I like this one." He said, sitting down in front of Juliette and putting the headphones on her head.

The familiar melody of Presley's song filled Juliette's ears.

Me too... She wanted to say.

"It's In The Ghetto." She said instead, taking off the headphones. "I'm surprised you like this one." The song was still audible and they could make out the lyrics if they listened very carefully.