"I know I was wrong okay? I'm sorry! I saw what you and John had and...I guess I wanted that too. Paul, he was always with Jane and I felt stuck. John opened up to me and listened. He opened his arms out to me."

"And what. You opened your legs out to him?" I glared at her. I could tell I broke her at that moment. Her eyes glossy from her tears. That struck a chord. And to be honest, I had no sympathy.

I watched as she turned on her heel and left the room.

..

I layed in bed, just thinking of everything. Seeing John again. Michelle's conversation. I shut my eyes in frustration and looked over at the door to see Julian walk in and get under the blankets with me. I turned to him and held him.

"Did you like New York?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yes. It was nice to see you and dad get on again."

I sighed and stroked his hair. "I know baby. But me and your father are just friends. He has his own life now. We just have to accept that for what it is."

He nodded and wrapped his arms around me as we slept.

..

One year later

December 13, 1975

I sighed and looked at the paper, reading the article about how John was planning on quiting music for awhile so he could be there for his wife, and new son.

I had to admit, I felt hurt. I don't know why I expected more from him. Although I was happy he wanted to make things right between himself and his wife. Start a new family. As for me, it seemed moving on was the only option available.

I tossed the paper on the small table and grabbed my glass of champagne, downing the entire thing. I wiped my lips and made my way to the reception, looking for more.

Andrew looked terribly bored, sitting at a small table with his now wife and family, in dire need of saving.

Andrew finally got married today. His girl, wanted a full on wedding. Big dress, fancy flowers, tons of her family. The whole damn thing. I promised to come as long as there was lots of booze available. I left the boys at home with a sitter so they could be saved from this boredom.

I walked over to the table where Andrew sat and tapped his shoulder. "Sorry to interrupt but, I got a call and there seems to be something really important that came up at work."

Andrew excused himself and walked with me. "What's wrong?? What happened??"

I smiled. "Nothing. I just thought you could use some saving."

He smiled and nudged me. "Thanks. Was it that noticeable?"

"Just a little."

He laughed as we walked to an empty closet room. "So um, how does it feel to be a married man?" I asked. He shrugged.

"No different than before. But all of this...it's horribly boring."

I giggled as he sat next to me. He took my hand in his and stroked my palm with his fingers.

"Again, thank you for coming."

"You're welcome. Anything for a friend."

"Anything?" He asked.

I smiled and leaned in. "Anything."

Soon, our lips were locked and we were groping each other. His hand pulling the end of my dress up, it gathered around my waist. I kissed him harder and fumbled, unzipping his pants and pulling them down along with his briefs. He yanked down my underwear as I layed back on the small bench.

I could hear music outside, growing loud as he thrust into me at a fast pace. Just how I loved it.

This was completely wrong. I'm having sex with the groom on his wedding day. But I needed this right now. I needed the hurt to go away.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned out as he thrust harder. His lips sucking on my neck as he brought me closer.

It wasn't long until we were both panting and moaning in ectasy. His body slowed down on mine as we caught our breath. I leaned up and kissed him hungrily. He nibbled on my bottom lip, his hands squeezing my breasts softly.

"Andrew where are you?? Andrew...?" She trailed off as she opened the door, to see us quickly pull away, my lipstick all over his face. We quickly covered ourselves and watched as she ran away in horror.

"Fuckin christ." Andrew said pulling his pants on. "Finally married. Soon to be divorced."

..