Chapter 4: Getting Caught Up, An Explanation(Arc 1 Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Summer? What's wrong?" I asked her in a worried tone. She looks at me with a frown, small tears running down her face. 

"(Y/N), if you were to die and you know that you'll never come back again. Will you consider the option of having children?" She asked, your eyes widen in surprise. You realized where she was going with this. 

"Summer..." Before I can say anything, she hushed you by placing a finger on your lips. 

"I-If that was the case, will you raise my children? Me and you, as a family? I know that there is Raven, Willow, Khali, and the others who will want to bare your children. But I want to be the first to bare yours. I know it sounds selfish, but will you be my first?" 

My eyes were wide as dinner plates. Did Summer think about having children? Especially if they're mine? Now that I think about it. Have I always considered having children? I'm immortal, but not the way Ozpin or Salem is. I sleep in a coffin for an uncertain amount of time, but there's always a chance that I might die and never come back — having children? Well, I do have Roman, but he's not bound to me by blood, but I still see him as my son. I guess having a mini-me in a different face is quite the experience. An experience that will last a lifetime, a joy that will last for an eternity. 

I subconsciously used both hands to cup Summer's cheeks. She was confused at first until I kissed the top of her forehead. 

"Summer, I know you think that asking me to be the father of your children is a bit selfish, but I didn't think so," I said as I bury my face into her shoulders. 

"W-What?" Summer asked, shocked, and confused about what is happening. 

"After all, it's first-come, first-serve~" I purred as I nibble on Summer's ear. It was enough for her face to explode into a ruby red blush. I picked Summer bridal style, and it took her by surprise. The ruby-red blush is still present on her face as she looked at me.

"Although I'm considering having children, it's not the right time yet, but you under my sheets. A guaranteed good time~." 

That was the last thing I said before whisking Summer away with her in my arms. Smiling and laughing as I arrive in Tai's newly built home and shut the door. (Fuck you, Tai!) (Yeah, fuck you!)

Flashback of a Flashback End

By the end of the flashback, you had a healthy red blush on your face. You lay your face down on the manta ray's body. 

"AAAHHHHH! WHY DID I SAY ALL THOSE EMBARRASSING STUFF TO HER?!" You screamed as Harbinger comes to life, startled by all your screaming. Even the Grimm Manta-Ray made weird sounds to tell you to bring it down a notch. 

"DON'T TURN ME INTO A DILDO, MISTRESS SALE-" Harbinger looks at you, and you look at her. 

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING?!" Harbinger shouts at you with embarrassed that you caught her in one of her "nightmares." 

"IT DOESN'T MATTER!" You screamed at her before the Grimm Manta-Ray swoops down to our destination. 

"Welp, that's a discussion for another time. Anyways, we're just a few miles from Summer's hideout. I can trek the forest no problem since the Grimm knows that I'm here, and they wouldn't harm me." You said to Harbinger, who hums in agreement.  

A few minutes later, the manta ray hovers above the ground on standby. You got off the manta ray, and you pat its head, making weird sounds before flying off into the sky. After seeing the manta ray fly off, you looked back to the forest and started walking towards Summer's hideout. 

Half an hour later, you arrived in a pretty open field with a little wooden home.  You hid behind the trees and took a peek around the area. After the coast was clear, you casually started walking towards Summer's house until-