Our Dancers

Welcome to my new Steps fanfiction! It's based on the one-shot 'Our Dancers' which was a request from @TudorPrincess12 - thank you for the request again! I decided to make it into a chapter story, as the other Steps fanfiction is soon finished and as I wanted to write something equally to it. It's a crossover of Steps and Strictly but I hope you don't mind. Enjoy ☺

_

Faye:

Since the band was created, a bit time passed. We're working on our debut song and an album - but for that, we need dancers. Obviously we do dancing too but our producer said we need real dancers. So basically that's why we're not sitting in a dance studio in London, watching several talented (and less talented) people auditioning. The boys seem rather bored, constantly joking about the people. As I decided for myself, they're definitely jealous of these dancers showing off their skills.

"Oh, look. What a handsome guy." Claire says, obviously teasing me. Fair to mention, there were a few pretty handsome dancers - and since I'm single at the moment, I found myself staring at some of them. And yet again, a pretty guy walks into the studio, being the center of my attention. 

He really is handsome. Tall, with dark hair and muscular - and I would guess he's a foreigner. I would even say that he already looks like a talented dancer. 

"Hello." he says shyly. "I'm Giovanni. I'm from Italy. I'm here to- yeah." he mumbles something in Italian, nervously looking at us. 

"Welcome from us!" I exclaim with a flashing smile. 

"I passed the audition?" he asks confused. 

"Oh. No. I mean, you- it's- I just wanted to say Hello." I stutter. Well done. I'm such a idiot sometimes. "Nevermind. Just start dancing." I tell him, assuming what the others would say. We watch Giovanni dancing - and he's just as talented as I expected. I simply can't take my eyes off him - and obviously the others notice that too. Especially Lee, who looks kinda jealous. As Giovanni finishes performing, I burst into applause. "That was amazing! Where did you learned to dance that good?"

"Faye." our producer scolds. "We're not here for a casual talk. It's a busy schedule and there are still performers waiting to dance too."

"Sorry." Giovanni and me say simultaneously.

"We will see you at the meeting where we'll tell the auditioning people if there in the band." our producer explains. "Understood?"

"Yes." Giovanni replies, putting on his best English accent. I grin, watching him as he walks off. 

"What a Italian Stallion." Lee says, rather annoyed. "Thinking he's the best dancer."

"Well, he's dancing better than me." H admits, grinning at us. "But I see. Someone's very jealous of someone else fancying a certain dancer."

"I'm not jealous! Why should I?" Lee asks. "It's just my honest opinion." 

"Guys I'm glad you enjoy this event but I would like to ask you which dancers you would like to see in this band. Apart from Johnny and Mark." our producer says, flashing a look and Lisa and Claire upon talking about their respective partners. "Admittedly, that Giovanni guy was pretty nice. Want him to join the band?"

"No." Lee replies. 

"Yes." the rest of the band answers.

"Thanks. And now let's look through our notes. Who else should join the dancers?"

After a while of talking (and arguing) we found our dancers. Male and female, all people with such a talent. While us girls seems totally interested in this audition, Lee still looks rather annoyed. Especially when our producer asks the dancers to come into the studio.