2.

3rd person's POV

"No way..." The angel said as a shocked response.

"But you should be happy that we have selected you as the angel who will go down to earth!" An old male angel sitting on what seemed like a throne said.

The angel was confused as hell. She was happy that she was selected among hundreds of other angles but something inside her did not seem to take it. She felt little danger from this sudden announcement.

"I repeat,mrs. Eun dal from the north has been selected" An announcer said as directed by the old angel sitting on the throne.

"You may leave now" The old man said as a sigh as Eun dal took her leave from the Decision house.

.
.
.

Eun Dal's POV

As I walked away from the Decision House I noticed many disappointed expressions on the angels' face.

I stopped on my track and watched thier Beautiful wings appear on thier back as they flew away.

I sighed and continued to walk.

I am also am angel but my grade is so low that I couldn't even achieve wings.

When I finally reached home, my parents came out hurriedly and examined my dull expression.

"It's okay my dear, it's okay to not get selected. I know someday you will be a success angel-"

"I got selected"

"I said you don't need to feel sad-What?!" My father looked at me with wide eyes.

"I said I  got selected" I repeated and sat on the sofa.

"Dear are you sure? I mean how could you get selected. Oh God, I am so pleased to hear that." My mother congratulated me.

"But what's with your face? Are you upset about something?" My father sat beside me with concerned Expression.

"Dad I don't feel good about this thing. I mean I am not even a high grade passed angel. I don't even have my own wings, how could they select me out of blue without any procedure and criteria."  I explained.

"Then how did they select you?" Mom asked as she placed water on the table.

Flashback~

There were many angels lined infront of me waiting for thier turn.

Surprisingly the line became short in no time and I was in front of Decision House.

"You may enter" the guard infront me said and I walked in.

The house so spacious, there were many other adult angels and as I looked up, sat an old angel looking down at me.

While I was looking at the furniture and sculptures carved on the wall, one angel came up to me with a glass of what looked like water.

"You may drink this." He said while offering it to me.

I thought it was thier hospitality so I rejected it politely as I had already drunk so much water outside that if I drink anymore I would pee.

"Uh thank you but I don't want to drink it. Actually I have to pee-"

The glass suddenly shattered down as the one holding it dropped it with it's shivering hands.

I was surprised for a moment and looked up at the old angel staring at me with wide eyes.

All the other angels were gasping and whispering things that I could faintly hear.

"We have found the one! Mrs. Eun Dal from the North has been selected!" The old angel said in a loud voice.

"No way...."

________________

"Hmm well that seems quite suspicious..." My dad said.

"I know right" I folded my arms.

"But they can't make a wrong choice, never. It must have been you from the start only dear." My mother suggested.

"But why does this seem a little dangerous to me." I thought.

. . .