JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Bubble Bath

Start from the beginning

You nodded. "If I didn't I would be crying right now."

He laughed and walked over to you, took your laptop in his hands, grabbed the charger and placed the gadgets on top of your bedside table to charge.

"Thanks," you uttered as he hopped right next to you.

Then all of a sudden, you felt his hands on your back. He started massaging you.

"Mmhh," you moaned as he was hitting the exact spots. It felt good and calming at the same time. "Thanks, Jimin~"

"Always welcome, Y/N," he replied, hovering his head over yours to give your forehead a little kiss.

"It's funny how those small hands of yours are pretty good at this," you jokingly laughed while he only whined.

"You're being such a bully again... After what I am doing right now?? Unfair."

You chuckled softly, turning around to face Jimin making him stop. "Just kidding."

The latter smiled and took one of your hands, playing with your fingers. "You know... I have sort of prepared something for the two of us."

"What is it?"

Jimin said nothing and just pulled your off the bed. And you decided to ask no more and just follow where he is taking you.

He pulled the two of you into your bathroom, the largest one in the house.

And from where you stood you saw your bathtub filled with water, all ready for a bath.

"Jimin... What is thi---" you halted abruptly when you saw your husband peeling his shirt off, leaving him half naked with his marvelous torso in your sight.

You subconsciously gulped and flushed. "J-Jimin! What are you doing??"

The latter smirked. "Isn't it obvious? I am taking a bath. Wait--we are taking a bath."

You slightly gasped as soon as you realized what he was up to. "I am not taking a bath with you!" you protested, covering your face with our hands as your cheeks were probably burning red.

"But you did on our wedding night," Jimin stated, continuing on teasing you.

"T-That was something different, Jimin," you stammered, still having your hands over your face.

A soft smile replaced the smirk on his face. Jimin walked up to you and held both of your wrists, bringing your hands down to get a full view of your face.

Surprisingly, you did a great job of keeping your gaze on his face and not down there.

"Come on now, Y/N... Think of this as something that would relax us both," he told you. "Plus, we rarely spend that much time having fun together due to all the work we are doing. At least let us make this night a little different, hm??"

You sighed, "Does it has to be this way though?"

An evident frown formed on the handsome face of your husband. "Why, baby? Are you uncomfortable? You could just tell me, you know---"

"No," you shook your head, cutting him off. "I am just... S-Shy," you uttered, lowering your head because you feel like Jimin's gaze would melt you right away.

You heard the latter chuckle softly. He placed his fingers under your chin and tilted your head to face him.

The two of you just stared at each other's eyes for seconds, thinking of how lucky you both are to have each other.

Slowly, Jimin leaned in and closed the gap, placing his soft and full lips on top of yours. Both your lips matching together like puzzle pieces.

As soon as he started to move, your mind slowly started to drift in its own wonderland. And you subconsciously went along with Jimin's movements of stripping your clothes off.