27. The First Time

A/n:
That's a smut! If you are uncomfortable with things like that you can just go on to the next chapter (+18)! Thank you!

Y/n's pov:

We were at Jungkook's house after the game to celebrate. We ate and had a lot of fun. Everything went perfect after all. I was sitting on the couch in Jungkook's arms and we were watching a movie. When it ended the rest of the guys apart from me and Jungkook, got up.

Jin: That was terrible... I can't believe we let Jimin pick a movie again!

Jimin: What was wrong with the movie?

T: Finding Nemo? Seriously?

Jk: It was good!

Y: You didn't even pay attention! You were busy doing something else... Do you think we are deaf?

Jungkook looked at me surprised. He was so red it actually made me blush as well. They started getting out of the living room leaving us alone.

Jimin: We are doing to our rooms! Goodnight ...

Y/n: Goodnight Jimin!

He left us alone and Jungkook held me even tighter than before. He gave me a sloppy, full of passion kiss. His embrace was warm, heated, driving me crazy and out of my senses.

Jk: Lets get you home!

He got up, leaving me alone on the couch. I was staring at him, putting on his boots. He stopped and looked at me. The bunny smile appeared on his face.

Jk: Why are you looking at me like that?

Something existed in the silence, something passionate and hot. Sparks were everywhere. My stomach... What is happening to me?

Y/n: You could maybe...

Jk: I could what?

Y/n: Stay at my house tonight!

Jk: What?

He was so surprised. I am stupid! Why did I ask that? Now he will think the worst things about me.

Jk: Do you mean like... Sleep?

I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. I just looked down and nodded. He smiled and sat right next to me on the couch.

Jk: And what about your parents?

Y/n: They won't be at home tonight... They are... out of town.

I started feeling so warm because of the embarassment. He grabbed both of my hands and held me tight.

Jk: I would love to!

He held just my one hand to help me get up and led me to the door. His eyes didnt seem to leave me.

........

We got into my house.

Y/n: Mom? Dad?

I screamed but nobody was here. I looked at Jungkook who was still behind of me, looking down.

Y/n: We... we are alone!

Jk: Do you wanna go to your room... To- Um talk?

I led him to my room and I sat on the bed. He was nervous and I knew exactly why. I didn't know what to do.

Y/n: Do you want something to... Um... Drink?

I tried to break that awkward silence.

Jk: No... I am good!