13. Training Days

Y/n's pov:

The next day Jungkook brought me to the shadow forest. The cliff was my favourite place to rest so as soon as we got there I layed down on the grass and closed my eyes, ignoring his existance.

Jk: We didn't come here to sleep!

Y/n: Yeah but if Yoongi would do it you would let him. I am the one that always is wrong! Right?

Jk: Where all that did come from?

I was trying to hold myself from grabbing him. I got up from the ground and took some demanding steps towards him.

Y/n: You always make my sound like I am useless.

Jk: No I don't! Cause you are not useless...

Y/n: Whatever Jungkook!

I was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist so tight that it actually hurt like hell. 

Jk: Do you remember that last night I was ready to say something but stopped the last minute?

Y/n: OH MY GOSH YES! What were you going to say? Were you going to insult me again?

Jk: I was going to say that you are so special! And different... And those eyes. Your cheekbones, Your...Lips.

He said and without leaving my wrist he started looking at my lips. he was pulling me from the wrist to come closer to him. IT IS HURTING SO MUCH. I thought to myself but I forgot the pain when his lips were inches away from mine.

Jk: Y/n ... I think I am falling!

He whispered and that's when his lips were 1 inche apart but someone interrupted us.

Jimin: From where?

I jumped away as I got startled and the guys were right behind of us. 

Y: Innocent Jimin! Daddy didn't mean that! Right Y/n?

Yoongi winked at me and in a second I turned into a hundred shades of red. I tried to cover my face.

Jin: We came here to see you practicing but what body organ are you training? 

N: Their tongues probably!

Y/n: Hey stop it!

Everyone turned to look at me after I screamed. They seemed surprised at me but didn't say anything.

Y/n: Tell me what should I do first Jungkook? 

Jk: I know exactly what's your first task!

I looked at him surprised!

Jk: Jimin!

Y/n: Oh no!

Jimin's pov:

Jungkook and the guys let me alone with that sweet girl. He told me that he wants my help to train her. I am so honored that Jungkook asked me to help him and I am ready for work. Y/n doesnt have the ability to run but at least I could help her a little. I am sure I could. Right?

Y/n: So you are telling me that you want me to run the whole forest in 1 second!

I cheerfully nodded and she face palmed her forehead. Why did she do that? Did I say something wrong?

Y/n: Jimin that's impossible. I dont have super powers!

Jimin: OH YEAHHH! I am sorry I totally forgot!

I smiled as wide as I could and I could see a little smirk she was trying to hide. It was so sweet. 

Jimin: Okay! So change of plans!