10. Good Girls Obey

Y/n's pov:

After I punched his stupid face he collapsed to the ground. He looked at me really upset and I didnt know what to say.

Y/n: You made me do this!

Jk: Did I take your hand and punched myself?

He tried to get up but I approached him and pulled him so it would be easier.

Jk: I can't undrestand! How can you say that you like me and then punch me?

He said and I looked down. How can he be that stupid?

Y/n: That's the way to show that I like you. Duh?

Jk: By punching me? So if you would want to have sex with me, you would ran me over with a truck?

Y/n: Wh-what? S-s-sex?

Jk: You know... That thing when two people-

Y/n: SHUT UP!

B: So is someone going to take me home or do I have to stay in here longer?

We turned around to see Beomgyu. We totally forgot that he was her. I went really close to Jungkook with eyes wide open and whispered.

Y/n: Did we take him with us?

Jk: Apparently!

Y/n: Shoot! Did he see everything?

Jk: Do I look like a fortune teller? How am I supposed to know sweetie?

His playful tone was always driving me crazy.

B: Why are you looking at me?

Y/n: For how long have you been standing there?

B: Not long... By the way how was your first kiss, Y/n?

Jk: FIRST KISS? WHAT?

I turned to look at Jungkook. He was enjoying this way too much.

Y/n: SHUT UP BEFORE I PUNCH YOU AGAIN!

Jk: Why don't you kiss me instead? You are better at kissing than punching!

I couldn't control it. My hand slipped on his face again. This time my punch was harder than before, throwing his whole body down. His nose started bleeding.

Jk: Are you going to stop with that?

Y/n: Only when you will stop insulting me!

Jk: I am not insulting you. I AM FLIRTING WITH YOU!

Y/n: Yeah me too! When my hand fell on you nose I was being flirtful!

I sarcastically said helping him get up again. His face was so close to mine and I started wiping away the blood on his nose. He slowly touched my wrist when my hand was close to his nose and started carresing it. Not again! The time stopped once again.

Jk: It hurts!

He said.

Y/n: I am sorry!

Jk: Maybe if you kiss me again It will get better!

He said and started looking at my lips.

B: What's wrong with you? You fight for an hour and then kiss and after the kiss is over you fight again!

Jungkook and I turned to look at him. He ignored him and turned back.

J: It hurts so much!

He said and I look at his wound. I was ready to kiss him again but then saw an evil smirk at the corner of his lips.