6. Girl To Save

Y/n's pov:

The cold breeze was giving me chills. I was at the shadow forest. The moon was full and had that yellow color in it. I turned to look at his face focusing on the shape of the moon. It was a beautiful rounded diamond shaped head that was secretly making me stare. He turned to look at me and I immediately turned my head away.

Jk: Someone got caught admiring at my beauty!

Y/n: Really? Who?

I pretended to be looking around to find that person and he chuckled.

Jk: So are you going to admit it or...?

Y/n: Keep on dreaming bugs bunny!

Jk: Oh that was the next level? Calling me that?! Wow!

He crossed his hands together and smiled.

Y/n: So why did you bring me here Jungkook?

Jk: Did you just call me Jungkook!

Y/n: I am surprised as well!

I said with disapproval on my voice and turned to look at his dark eyes that were attacked by the moon light.

Jk: I wanted to have some time with you!

Y/n: Why?

Jk: Cause we are gonna have to fight together eventually!

Y/n: Why? Did someone get in your laboratory and stole all of your carrots?

He laughed and took a step closer to the cliff.

Jk: Dynamo shadow!

He jumped off and started flying. My eyes were captivated on him and his smooth moves. He was moving like someone threw magic fairy dust at him. It was mesmerizing.

Jk: Do you maybe wanna try?

He said and I furrowed my eyebrow.

Y/n: As far as I know I don't have that admirable ability cause all I can do is heal my scars!

I said and he laughed while landing on the surface of the cliff.

Jk: Did you just say that I have something admirable?

My voice started stuttering when he was getting closer.

Y/n: No? When?

I said but before even realising he pulled me onto his hug and wrapped his hands around my waist.

Y/n: What do you think you are doing?

Jk: You will see!!

He said and grabbed me tighter close to him. Our feet weren't touching the surface anymore.

Y/n: J-Jungkook?

I said and wrapped my hands around his waist as well cause I wanted to grab something. I was slightly scared and closed my eyes. I hid my face to his chest, secretly panicking. I could hear him whispering.

Jk: Don't close your eyes!

He whispered to my ear and I opened my eyes to see that the land was so far from us. It felt like I couldn't catch my breath. Am I going to die?

Jk: Don't be afraid! I am holding you!

His lips touched my ear and I cleared my throat.

Jk: Just enjoy the dark night sky... With me!

He said. I let it slide just because I didn't wanna fall although I could heal. It's not a nice feeling the fear of falling.

Y/n: Jungkook...

I whispered and he moved his face to see me while I was still being on his arms.

Jk: Yeah?

Y/n: Don't let me fall...

I said and he smiled, making any little distance between us disappear. He hugged me and his hand landed on the back of my head.

Jk: I would never do that!

He said and his warm breath started traveling around my neck. I felt the type of coldness, reaching into my bones, sending shivers down my spine. Jungkook put his one hand around my waist really tight and then raised the other hand on the sky. It was like he speeded up and ripped the sky apart. I could see buildings, trees, starts and everything I had imagined in my dreams. I wasn't scared anymore. I was free. He was setting me free. I could notice him secretly looking at me and I slightly turned my face.

Y/n: What?

Jungkook's pov:

I was looking at her excited face, exploring the place. Her eyes were widen and the moon was making her shine like a star. Her lips were quivering and totally kissable. Jungkook! Control yourself. How can she be that... Beautiful? Is it a dream or a dream-like reality? I wish I am not dreaming cause if I am that means that I didn't get the chance to hold her this tight.

Y/n: What?

Oh no! She nodded that I was staring. Perfect!

Jk: Nothing.. Its just that...

She smiled and held me tighter as well but still waited for and answer.

Y/n: Yeah!?

It was the first time that her voice sounded like a sweet melody piercing through my ears.

Jk: You are beautiful!

I finally said and she started blushing. I decided to slowly land us on the ground so that's what I did. Our feet touched the surface but her hands were around my waist and my hands were around hers. It was like slow music started playing when our eyes were looking at each other. She smiled when we were finally touching the ground. That smile drove me crazy. Why am I feeling like this? I am jeon Jungkook! I don't even need a girl! I said and pushed her a little but then realised what I did.

Jk: I-i am sorry!!

I said and tried to get close to her once again. She played dumb.

Y/n: About what?

She distanced herself from me. God damn it! I destroyed the mood.

Jk: You know... I..

Y/n: Thanks for the 'flying trip' but I have to go... I don't like wasting my time!

Okay! She is back! I thought but I tried to approach her anyway.

Jk: Am I just a waste of time for you?

I said but she didn't show any emotion towards me.

Y/n: I didn't say that!

Jk: Then I am not?

Y/n: Why do you care 'Anpanman'! Don't you have a girl to save? Why are you here? Leave!

She said and started walking back until she was no longer visible.