12. Pop Quiz

Y'n's father pov:

"She in not in her room!"

I announced when I entered the kitchen to see my wife, drinking her hot tea and having the dog in her hug.

Wife: Where did she go?

She let the dog leave her hands and I sat on the chair right in front of her. I was so worried about my daughter's situation.

Dad: She must have sneaked out from the window! I dont know if she just jumped... or if someone helped her...

My wife took the hint right away. She looked at me with her eyes shocked. We couldn't quite undrestand where did she go.

D: I wanna tell you something but stay calm!

W: What?

D: I think she found the others.

Her glass fell down and broke. She was so shocked but still started picking up the broken pieces, until she cut herself.

D: Hey are you okay?

I asked but then I saw her healing and actually felt better. I grabbed her wrist.

D: Be careful Amanda!

W: Are you kidding me Andrew? Where did our daughter go? We have to go and find her and drag her back home.

She said and I helped her sit back on the chair. The broken glasses were still on the floor but we didn't care about picking them up at the moment.

D: Wait! I have to show you something...

I went out of the kitchen and invaded to my office to find a canvas I drew last night and got me all frustrated. I showed it to her and her jaw fell open.

W: Tell me that's not Y/n...

I awkwardly looked down cause it indeed was my little baby girl running with a prom dress in the school hallway.

W: No! I can't believe that! No! No Andrew!

D: Honey, when I draw something it always comes true! Remember when I drew Anpanman! I bet she is with him now!

Before I could even undrestand what happened she burst out crying with heavy sobs. I ran and back hugged her why she was still sitting on the chair.

W: It can't happened! Not to our little girl!

She managed to say while crying at the same time and I tighten my arms around her. I was trying to calm her.

D: I wont let her die Honey. I will do anything to prevent that! I promise Amanda!

She tried to look at me with eyes full of tears. I wiped away her tears and kissed her on the forehead.

"Everything will be alright!"

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: What do you mean you made me a cape?

I said and Jungkook came out of his room, holding a paper bag with both of his hands. I was afraid to even touch it. I grabbed it after all.

Y/n: Am I going to die if I open it?

Jk: No! But I am going to kill you if you don't!

I rolled my eyes to his sarcastic comments and slowly opened the bag.

Y: Are you going to open it faster ?

Namjoon: Dont pressure her!

Jimin: Who pressured her?