25. Treat

Y/n's pov:

Jin: Yeah! There is no freaking way Y/n!

He protested, like I asked him to do the chores.

Y/n: Come on Jin! I own it to you!

Jin: But I am bored to get up!!!!

He put both of his legs on the couch and laid back.

Y/n: It's my treat! Because of you I got back together with Jungkook! I will take you out to treat you and you can't say no to me.

Jin: Ughhhhhhh!!

He leaned his head back and breathed heavily. Jungkook entered the living room.

Jk: Hey! Why are you here... And wow! You look stunning!!

He started staring at my dress. It was like the first time I have ever wore a dress in my whole life.

Y/n: I came to take Jin. We will go out.

Jk: Wait What? There is no freaking way!

Jin: Yayyyyy!!

Y/n: Both of you shut up! Jin get up and get dressed! Jungkook get lost, no matter what you wear... Both of you... Faster!!!

Jk: HEYYY! There is no way I am not gonna let you go out with a guy when I am not with you.

Y/n: Then you can come!

Jk: oh okay let's get dressed...

Jin: Ughhhhhhh!!!

Y/n: UP!

I grabbed his wrist and helped him get up but then Jimin entered the room.

Jimin: Hey where are you going?

Y/n: we are going out!

Jimin: We? PERFECT!! WHERE?

Y/n: Jimin what I meant was-

Jimin: I am going to get dressed. Wait for me!

Before I could actually say no he was already gone. Perfect!

Jin: I am warning you! If he does something stupid I will be the first one to leave!!!

I started making puppy eyes at him but Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his hug.

Jk: Let's go to get dressed!!

Y/n: I am already dressed.

Jk: YOU ARE NOT!

He dragged me into his room, without my permission..

Y/n: What do you think you are doing?

I pulled my wrist away and he grabbed his shirt. He took it off and threw it on the floor aggressively. I tried not to see his broad, toned chest but failed. My eyes then noticed his biceps and dropped at his Well-defined abs.

Y/n: Are you stripping?

My high pitched voice made him look down at his pants. He grabbed his belt and unbuckled it.

Y/n: Wh-what are you doing?

Jk: Are you blushing?

I realised that it was getting way too hot in the room. He started taking of his pants and I closed my eyes.

Jk: Hey! Why are you nervous? We are a couple. Someday you will have to see me naked!

Y/n: Can that happen in the future and not now?

I could hear him giggling and unfortunately coming closer. Noooo! WHAT'S HAPPENING???? I can feel his breath falling down my neck.

Jk: Okay baby girl!