Chapter 4: Screwed

Start from the beginning

''Hey! Watch yourself when you talk about my bias. Jungkook is really handsome. Especially with brown hair.'' I defend.

''Whatever'' she says, rolling her eyes.

''I guess you have a thing for guys with dyed hair and makeup.''

''What do you mean?'' I chuckle. ''He is not even wearing that much makeup.''

''I'm talking about the guy at the cinema''.

I stop breathing for a moment.

''What about him?'' I ask, looking anywhere but her.

''I don't know, you tell me.'' She replies. ''I admit it was stupid of me, to mention it in front of the others, but I was there D...I know what I saw.''

''And what did you see?'' I ask her hesitant.

Before she has the time to answer, my bedroom's door open revealing my mom.

''Sorry to interrupt girls. I just wanted to say goodnight. Khloe you are welcome to spend the night here. It's pretty late outside. I don't want you walking around on your own.''

''Thank's Mrs Florence'' Khloe gives her a smile.

''Well have fun and don't stay up too late.''

''Mom we are not five'' I sigh annoyed.

''I know, I know..'' she mumbles closing the door.

''So, are you going to stay here?'' I ask.

''Sure. I came with my car but to be honest, I don't feel like driving all the way back to my house. It's 24:00.'' I look at my clock.

''I just need to let Kassie know I'm not going home.'' She says, typing on her phone.

''Why didn't she come?''

''Cause YOU are MY friend. And she has a boyfriend.'' She adds.

''Which basically means, our single asses don't have anything else to do.'' I chuckle.

''Exactly'' she says, sending the text to her sister. ''Now where were we?''.

''Um..episode four?'' I check the laptop.

''Nice try Daphne. You know that's not what I mean.''

Oh believe me. I know.

''So...cinema guy?'' she raises an eyebrow, crossing her hands.

''I really don't know what to say. Honestly. I don't even now his name. He just happened to be there with his friend and they helped me. That's all.''

''Well it didn't look like that to me.'' She responds in a low voice.

''Then why don't you tell me how it looked like ?''I say pretending I don't care, when I'm lowkey freaking out.

''I'm not even sure I can explain it'' she mumbles.

''Why not?''

''It's just...when we opened the door, you were laying across his lap and he was caressing your hair.. as if you knew each other. You were both looking so caught up in the moment. Like you were the only people in the world. I can't explain it better.''

Well, you don't have to. I know exactly what you mean. I felt that. The question is, if he felt it too.

''Aren't you going to say anything?'' she asks.

''Um.. I don't know what to say.. I really can't explain it myself either. It was so surreal.''

''I mean of course. You almost passed out. It must me terrifying. Although, I would be more afraid to accept his help.''