Chapter 4: Screwed

''You don't know what goes on in anyone's life but your own.''

So true Hannah, so true.

I keep thinking about her words as the episode playing on the screen. I'm so focused, I don't even hear my door opening.

Suddenly, I feel a tapping on my shoulder which scares me to death.

I take my earphones out and turn around, only to find Khloe smiling at me.

''Surprise'' she yells.

''God! Khloe you scared the shit out of me!'' I scold her, holding my heart.

''Sorry I knocked, but you didn't hear me. Obviously'' she says, pointing at my earphones.

''Right. What are you doing here?'' I ask curiously.

''I came to apologize'' she says. ''And I brought these as a peace offering'' she shakes a bag full of chips in front of me.

''Apologize?'' I raise a perfect eyebrow.

''Well yeah, you know.... about this morning. I admit I was a total douchebag. I shouldn't have told them what happened in the movies. I put you on the spot. And I know you hate that. I'm sorry'' she says, her voice full of sincerity.

''That's ok.'' I quietly respond. ''Just, don't do that again.''

''I promise'' she says, offering her pinky.

I accept with a smile.

''So what are we watching?'' she asks jumping on my bed.

''Mm...13 reasons why?'' I tell her hesitant.

''Ohh please. Don't do this to me. I came here to apologize. Are you going to punish me like that?''

I chuckle.

''Of course not. How about we watch the rest of the Elite's episodes?'' I suggest.

''Yesssss'' she exclaims, immediately opening a bag of chips, while I put on the series.

''Here'' she offers me another bag of my favorites. Hot Nachos. She knows me so well.

''Wait'' I stop looking at her. ''Aren't you supposed to be on a party right now?''

''Nah. I prefer to spent my time here. Besides, Samuel's ass is much better for my mental health than some stupid party.'' She winks at me.

I laugh and press the play button.

*

''What the fuck is going on...Like honestly''. Khloe yells irritated.

''Why would he fuck her? Repeatedly. Is he blind or something?'' she continues.

''I thought we already passed that point. If you are going to mention it every five seconds'' I exhale giggling.

''Well I can't control myself. And don't tell me he is doing this to help his brother. Cause that's a lie. Clearly. Nobody fucks like this and don't catch feelings.''

''How would you know?'' I tease her.

''Oh shut up.''

''Are you seriously jealous of a tv character?'' I laugh.

''No. I just think it is unfair how these beautiful men fell for trash like her.''

''Ouch. You are really upset'' I continue giggling. ''He is not that handsome.''

''Well, considering your taste...I'm not surprised.''

''What do you mean?'' I ask.

''Daphne, the last time I hear you say someone was pretty, was a k-pop idol with cherry hair who looked like a bunny.''