Chapter 1: Preparing for Diego and Shira's Wedding

The Herd is preparing for Diego and Shira's wedding. He proposed to her last year and she accepted it.

Ellie and Brooke are Shira's bridesmaids while Manny and Sid are Diego's groomsmen. Manny is teaching Sid how to be responsible. The dromeosaurs named Gertie and Roger are in charge of cake and other foods. Gavin, their tough-as-nails father, is in charge of sending invitations. Crash and Eddie are in charge of decorations while Buck is in charge of making sure everything goes as planned.

Later, he sees possum brothers fighting. Whoever wins will add his choice of streamers to the wedding party.

"Possums!", called out Buck as they make a standby like soldiers,"It doesn't matter which one. You can add both of them to the wedding".

Crash and Eddie agreed and add both streamers to the wedding party. Then, Buck goes to a place where the Dino-Bird Family is.

"Hey, Dino-Birds! How's the cake?", he asked.

"It's pretty good", answered Roger, the freaky, cowardly and good young dromeosaur,"How's the food?".

"Great effort, lil' brother", answered Gertie, a posh and foxy dromeosaur.

"Looking good, Roger", said Gavin, their tough-as-nails father,"I sent invitations already. Keep it up, kids".

"He's right!", said Buck,"Keep up a good work".

They keep on preparing for the wedding.