9

Posted: November 10, 2019
Edited: February 5, 2021

Yoongi doesn't know when but he also fell asleep. He's supposed to be the first one asleep.

     "They're so cute" Ha rin said

In the morning

     You woke up at the sofa. Wondering when you got a blanket and you realize Eun-ae is not on your lap anymore. You smell delicious breakfast. You went to the kitchen table and saw pancakes and bacon and egg and some korean breakfast. Yoongi came with butter and sugar.

"Oh your awake?" Yoongi asked You nodded

"Well breakfast is ready" Eun-ae said with a lot of energy in her voice!

"Me and Daddy made it together" Eun told you

"Oh really can't wait to taste it!" You told her then took a bite savoring the taste

"This is so delicious" You looked at Yoongi and Eun-ae with wide eyes

"Eat as many as u want. No one else will eat It anyways" Yoongi said and all of you started eating.

A few months later.
You become more comfortable around Yoongi. You guys always talk. You became best friends with him too. Eun-ae is loving it. You often visit Eun-ae and help her with school work or bring her home when Yoongi is too busy. And you always ended up sleeping there because Eun-ae never let's you go home and Yoongi doesn't mind it. You basically live there😂
Everytime you see a mess the maids are about to clean, you go and helped them so they like you and ship you with Yoongi but you don't know that.

"Well Eun-ae lets go somewhere with y/n today"(since you guys are besties your comfortable calling each other in your first names)

"Let's go to the park and have a picnic!" Eun-ae said.

       You helped Mrs. Choi and the others prepare the basket for your picnic and drove off to the park. You arrived at the park. The grass is so green and it's surrounding a lake. A lot of people, pink leaves of the trees. It was Breathtaking. The three of you prepared the stuff and laid the blanket on the grass.

      "Daddy can I play a little bit"
"sure but not too far! You can only go to a place where we can see you" Yoongi told Eun-ae.

      "! 아빠(yes dad) you took out food that you prepared and placed in on the blanket. You felt like someone is watching but just brushed the feeling off.

     "Eun-ae come here. Let's eat!!" Yoongi called out for Eun-ae. Eun-ae didn't hear since she's quite far away.

     "I'll go get her" You told him. And went to her.

     "Eun-ae? Your dad is calling we're gonna eat" you told Eun-ae

     "Ok" She smiled with her gummy smiled and started skipping happily to her dad with you following behind her.

     "Let's eat. Me and Y/n cooked this" Yoongi smiled to her while giving her food. Your heart skipped a beat when you heard him say 'Me and y/n cooked this' You keep thinking about him and your heart is beating irregularly whenever your next to Yoongi.

"Is this what love is like?" You asked yourself. Sure, falling in love with someone on screen is different from falling in love in real life. You've never felt something like this. So, this feeling is quite confusing for you. Since you have no experience well kinda. Your heart broke when you found out that Yoongi was dating. But still you supported him.